PDA

View Full Version : WFBOOM.com 2017 Review

btom109
07-12-2017, 12:41 PM
After picking up a few cases of artillery shells last year from wholesale fireworks and being extremely pleased with them I decided to place an "early bird" order for this year, I missed the 40% discount and wound up getting 35% my whole order. I even went back to get more and found out the had a tier for people that already placed order and automatically had 20% off each case.

16-1,000 String Firecrackers
40-M800 36 count
1 Case of Spirit of Liberty
1 Case of Asian Quads
1 Case of Mortar Attack
2 Cases of Nukem
2 Cases of Commander In Chief
1 Case of Continuum
1 Case of Thunder and Lighting
1 Case of High Treason
1 Case of Kaleidoscopic
1 Case of Diabolical
1 Case of 5 Ball Fabulous Roman Candles

I couldn't have been happier. Everything preformed as expected or better and I now have some new favorites. If you haven't tried the commander in chief shells pick some up. They are LOUD and the crowd loved them. Just wanted to give WFBOOM some positive feedback for having great products and a great early bird tier system. I saved a ton of money ordering from them and was able to blow everything off from Friday the 30th all the way up to the 4th.

Thanks Guys

Bazerk
07-12-2017, 12:59 PM
They are great and they treat their customers amazingly well. The product is also fantastic.

vegassalute
07-12-2017, 02:15 PM
I started doing business with them last year and they've been great. I've been very happy with the performance of their products.

MtnViewPyro
07-12-2017, 03:56 PM
16-1,000 String Firecrackers
40-M800 36 count
1 Case of Spirit of Liberty
1 Case of Asian Quads
1 Case of Mortar Attack
2 Cases of Nukem
2 Cases of Commander In Chief
1 Case of Continuum
1 Case of Thunder and Lighting
1 Case of High Treason
1 Case of Kaleidoscopic
1 Case of Diabolical
1 Case of 5 Ball Fabulous Roman Candles

I couldn't have been happier. Everything preformed as expected or better and I now have some new favorites. If you haven't tried the commander in chief shells pick some up. They are LOUD and the crowd loved them. Just wanted to give WFBOOM some positive feedback for having great products and a great early bird tier system. I saved a ton of money ordering from them and was able to blow everything off from Friday the 30th all the way up to the 4th.

Thanks Guys

I've heard several people recommend the commander and chief shells. Do you have any videos? Do they have anything the may deserve a private message? Lol

vegassalute
07-12-2017, 06:07 PM
I've heard several people recommend the commander and chief shells. Do you have any videos? Do they have anything the may deserve a private message? Lol

On the surface Commander in Chief seems overpriced, and they are expensive vs. other cans. I have to say though, for a 1.4 product they have a terrific lift charge and great breaks. The breaks echo off the mountains here in Vermont for miles. I've gone through a few cases in recent months and have yet to be disappointed in performance. I was concerned about this year's redesign/label but performance still seems consistent. Grab a case, you won't be disappointed.

btom109
07-12-2017, 07:54 PM
Remember I purchased the Commander in Chief at 35% discount, so a case cost $250.
I got 35% off of the case so that brings us to $162.50. So each box cost only $40.60.
If you get 40% off your looking at $150 a case or $37.50 a box.
So you order a head of time and you get them pretty cheap.

I have video but I did not record this myself so ignore the low quality shots and the screaming.
Also I fused together all my shells so the first video is a mix of nukem and commander in chief, but honestly I am not 100% sure for all i know a continuum could be in there too.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8mrPpGBb1KFZHdFMVhENzF5VVk

The second video is the high treason, kaleidoscopic, diabolical and the Asian quads.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8mrPpGBb1KFWGg2SnlHcE12ZFU

MtnViewPyro
07-12-2017, 11:02 PM
Thanks for the video and the yelling just adds to it. If they are yelling with enjoyment, then something is working.

cherrybomb1
07-13-2017, 01:42 AM
I bought Commander and chief and Continuum.You order early enough and get the 40% discount you can't go wrong.Loud big breaks everyone was impressed!.Ive said it before there a great bunch of people to work with.Until i found Dave's website i didn't even know you could order fireworks online.I used to drive over to Indiana which makes for a long day.

Wholesale Fireworks
07-13-2017, 02:06 PM
We are always pleased to know we could help make someone's celebration a memorable one. Thank you all for the kind words and we will continue to do our best to provide everyone with the best customers service we can and back it up with great product. We would like to thank all of you for your feed back and input. Every year your comments and concerns help us to develop product we know you will like as well as helps us take on the challenges we face in the industry. We are already working on bringing back some of your favorites that didn't make the line up this year as well as tweaking the performance of some of the new items. Our door is always open and we ask you stay in touch and STAY GREEN.

Management and Staff
Wholesale Fireworks
Hubbard - Niles - Canton