PDA

View Full Version : When is the best time to buy wholesale 1.4?

Big Worm
07-10-2017, 09:00 PM
I'm new to buying wholesale when is the best time of year to purchase? Typically when do the warehouses restock? I see that So76 has 45% off on limited items now but will there be a point at which there is a sale on everything? Doesn't have to be So76 any info helps, I wanna double up on last years purchase about 1000 dollars. I need more!

Pyro Paul
07-10-2017, 09:24 PM
Seems to me sometime in August is when wholesale places try to get rid of last years stock. Some give discounts around that time frame.

PyroManiacs
07-10-2017, 09:28 PM
Another good time is Jan thru May.

cherrybomb1
07-10-2017, 09:48 PM
I bought mine online for the first time this year from Wfboom.I bought them in Feb by the case and saved 40%.They have different tiers(buy by certain date,money spent etc)Really a great bunch of people to work with!

Rick_In_Tampa
07-11-2017, 12:30 AM
As a rule of thumb you're never going to be late if you're ready to buy in January.

Icooclast
07-11-2017, 08:41 AM
I'm new to buying wholesale when is the best time of year to purchase? Typically when do the warehouses restock? I see that So76 has 45% off on limited items now but will there be a point at which there is a sale on everything? Doesn't have to be So76 any info helps, I wanna double up on last years purchase about 1000 dollars. I need more!

well, the earlier the better. but you may have substitutions in your order (but they will be of equal or greater value than the item it's replacing) and i know spirit of 76 is a great place to go. i've ordered from them a long while ago. i asked that guy several questions a day for like 8 months (i'm very cautious, usually. lol). he was very patient and even e-mailed me a couple times to see how i liked the fireworks i got. (hadn't lit any of them at that time though. was saving them for the fourth)

spirit of 76 has tier pricing, too. anyone ordering $500 up to $1,999 gets silver pricing. $2,000 dollars or more gets you gold pricing.(but if memory serves a employee of spirit of 76 posted a message that said all you have to do is type in "PYROTALK" into the promotion slot and you'll get the gold price list for any purchase $500 or more.( if they're still doing that) oh, and to get special order pricing you have to spend 5K or more, for special order pricing you have to place your order before the end of jan. they also give discounts on all orders placed by a certain date, for paying order in full by a certain date, having them ship it out before a certain date. and volume discounts as well.

big fireworks is another good place to check out. i've ordered from them too. only thing is they mostly carry their own brand, but they've got some pretty cool stuff, imo.

rkmcdon
07-13-2017, 04:01 PM
spirit of 76 has tier pricing, too. anyone ordering $500 up to $1,999 gets silver pricing. $2,000 dollars or more gets you gold pricing.(but if memory serves a employee of spirit of 76 posted a message that said all you have to do is type in "PYROTALK" into the promotion slot and you'll get the gold price list for any purchase $500 or more.( if they're still doing that)

Now that's interesting. Does anyone know if this is still available? Also how much more is the gold discount compared to the silver?

Big Worm
07-13-2017, 05:44 PM
Pryotalk discount is over. I don't know about gold discount.

rkmcdon
07-13-2017, 05:48 PM
That just makes me sad :(

Wholesale Fireworks
07-14-2017, 01:03 PM
BIG WORM .... feel free to give me a call and I can talk you through ordering wholesale . You don't even have to buy from us but my job is to sell wholesale to people just like you every day i would like to to speak with you when you get a chance and maybe we can help ease your mind a bit and make the process an easy one for you wherever you decide to purchase.
I look forward to speaking with you.

Bazerk
07-14-2017, 01:21 PM
I do believe the SO76 offer still applies for PyroTalk members. In saying that, wfboom is an amazing outfit both with quality and product as well as customer service. One of the best customer service oriented companies I have ever worked with fireworks related or otherwise. They make you feel like you are important and will help you with anything. You dont get that much in business these days so its quite nice.

Big Worm
07-14-2017, 01:47 PM
BIG WORM .... feel free to give me a call and I can talk you through ordering wholesale . You don't even have to buy from us but my job is to sell wholesale to people just like you every day i would like to to speak with you when you get a chance and maybe we can help ease your mind a bit and make the process an easy one for you wherever you decide to purchase.
I look forward to speaking with you.

Wow thanks!!! Customer service matters a lot to me and I really appreciate that you even took the time to write this. Since joining this forum I've received more advice and helpful comments than I could of ever imagined, sincerely thank you everyone. Ray I'm on your website now watching the vids and making a list. Count me in early bird 2018!!! Some of the AFW looks amazing!

cherrybomb1
07-15-2017, 09:32 PM
Big Worm,I'm looking at my reciept right now.My total was 1962.98.With the 40% it brought it down to 1358.03.Thats including $180.24 for freight.I thought of taking a road trip to save on shipping but by the time you feed a Dodge hemi and pay for a motel your breaking about even.Pm me if you want some suggestions of what I bought.