PDA

View Full Version : Here is a short video of my setup process this year.

Bazerk
07-08-2017, 07:47 PM
I didn't do a good job of getting good footage so please bare with me on that. I did what I could with what I had. Let me know what you guys think.

https://youtu.be/KaLPTQBuMgY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaLPTQBuMgY&feature=youtu.be

Pyro Paul
07-08-2017, 08:08 PM
You sir are way to modest lol. Good job on the set up vid but I'm thinking your name is gonna change to The Big Tease! WHERE IS THE SHOW? :p

Bazerk
07-08-2017, 08:17 PM
You sir are way to modest lol. Good job on the set up vid but I'm thinking your name is gonna change to The Big Tease! WHERE IS THE SHOW? :p

I have 2 edits of it uploaded and set to private because I dont think I like the way they came out. I promise I will have a final edit tonight, tomorrow morning the latest. Deal?

Pyro Paul
07-08-2017, 08:26 PM
Just joking around, I didn't even get any video of my lack of show. Take your time and get it up to your standards. There were some nice still shots of some effects in your setup. I'm sure we're all in for a real treat when you get finished.

Bazerk
07-08-2017, 08:49 PM
Just joking around, I didn't even get any video of my lack of show. Take your time and get it up to your standards. There were some nice still shots of some effects in your setup. I'm sure we're all in for a real treat when you get finished.

Now you're making me feel like I need to make it amazeballz or I will be letting everyone down! Lol. I kid, hopefully it doesn't suck.

Kenny East
07-09-2017, 01:46 AM
You have some great videos, and a pretty sick show. That's a crazy amount of cakes... My question do you get an open top dumpster or just have a crazy bonfire? I did about a quarter of the cakes you did and still have a ridiculous pile waiting to get burned

Bazerk
07-09-2017, 02:24 AM
You have some great videos, and a pretty sick show. That's a crazy amount of cakes... My question do you get an open top dumpster or just have a crazy bonfire? I did about a quarter of the cakes you did and still have a ridiculous pile waiting to get burned

That's a great question bud. After the shoot I drive my truck and trailer around and pick up the boards. It is indeed a lot of garbage to get rid of. We have a bulk pickup 1 a month in the first full week every month. That's perfect because the 4th falls a week prior so we just put all of the garbage to the swale for pickup that day. Here is an image from last year. I am putting out this years tomorrow.

http://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=2474&stc=1

joewad
07-09-2017, 11:35 AM
As posted upon your video I'm looking forward to seeing this years show. Will you have a drone viewlike last year? Have you thought about a ground zero view? On a final note, in the beginning of your setup video did I see you using an open bed truck to transport your product from Lynch? I guess I'm being paranoid, it never rains this time of year in eastern Indiana to Florida. You got "ca-honies".......joe

Bazerk
07-09-2017, 12:38 PM
As posted upon your video I'm looking forward to seeing this years show. Will you have a drone viewlike last year? Have you thought about a ground zero view? On a final note, in the beginning of your setup video did I see you using an open bed truck to transport your product from Lynch? I guess I'm being paranoid, it never rains this time of year in eastern Indiana to Florida. You got "ca-honies".......joe

I had tarps in case that happened Joe. It's still nerve racking. Almost as nerve racking as pulling into a gas station loaded up like that.

Bazerk
07-09-2017, 03:52 PM
Just so you guys know I am not lying, I am attaching the screen shot of my final video as it is rendering now.
http://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=2485&stc=1

Kenny East
07-10-2017, 06:09 AM
I'm glad I'm not your garbage man, i have a big box made of old corigated tin that i burn all my cakes, boards and any other cardboard waste in... Just gotta make sure no duds make it in the burning box... Had a 200 gram cake and a single shot tube make it in a few years back... Won't repeat that mistake

Bazerk
07-10-2017, 09:10 AM
I'm glad I'm not your garbage man, i have a big box made of old corigated tin that i burn all my cakes, boards and any other cardboard waste in... Just gotta make sure no duds make it in the burning box... Had a 200 gram cake and a single shot tube make it in a few years back... Won't repeat that mistake

Lol. The pile in that picture is from last years 4th. This year it's close to 3 times that. Our garbage guys use pneumatic claws to pick up trash. It's easy for them.