PDA

View Full Version : ATF/local permits

DWC4867
07-07-2017, 08:06 PM
Sorry if this has been answered somewhere else before. I have my Type 54 and I live in Pennsylvania. In the first 3 years of my permit. For my 3 year visit from the ATF to renew, do I have to retain local permits issued for displays? Thanks.

bohicarlp
07-07-2017, 09:13 PM
Keeping good records of any and everything you due pertaining to your license is a must.

displayfireworks1
07-07-2017, 09:50 PM
Don't worry so much about permits as much as receipt of your purchases of 1.3 products. The ATF is not the permit the police. They are however the 1.3 police so to speak. It is good to appear legitimate as much as possible and give them a copy of any permits. A typical renewal they will ask to see purchases in the last year. Be sure your receipts are in order most importantly.

DWC4867
07-07-2017, 10:20 PM
Ok. Thanks for the reply/info

Bigboomjeff
07-11-2017, 12:37 PM
I have a question. I am going for my license but i live in Ohio where only sparklers and smoke bombs are legal. What an i do about this? Thanks for any help given.

ajp989
07-13-2017, 04:01 PM
I have a question. I am going for my license but i live in Ohio where only sparklers and smoke bombs are legal. What an i do about this? Thanks for any help given.
Work for a display company or open your own display company and do displays

Wholesale Fireworks
07-14-2017, 02:32 PM

Big Boom Jeff We have held two Type 54 seminars with Dave's help and guidance and I know of at least 5 people who are from Ohio who have received their Type 54 license. Remember this license is federal license and not state license. So regardless of what the law is in OHIO you can get this license.