PDA

View Full Version : First electric fired show

Mattp
07-04-2017, 09:00 AM
Shot my first all electric fired show this year. Bought a 12 cue ebay special and used different length/timed fuses to shoot it all.. bought all the product from SO76. I now realize that my whole life i have just been "lighting fireworks".. and not been putting on a show.. my eyes have been opened!!!! This is such a great forum for people with our shared hobby!! Thanks .. im not the best with this upload video stuff.. so as soon as i figure out how to do it.. ill post it.. a photo goes through no problem.. here is one of my setup

Pyro Paul
07-04-2017, 01:13 PM
I see you're progressing like so many of the rest of us. My eyes have been opened for a few years now but it's expensive getting to the point that I want to be at. Looking forward to seeing your video. Keep up the good work!!

Mattp
07-04-2017, 02:42 PM
Haha.. yes.. thanks you.. same here.. it is definitely an expensive and time consuming hobby.. baby steps!!! I may have to upload from my computer when i have time.. nothing i am trying through the iphone will allow the vid to upload

PYRODAN
07-04-2017, 04:19 PM
Is your system expandable? If so, you can get a few more firing modules next year and do away with the extra fuse.

Mattp
07-04-2017, 06:04 PM
Is your system expandable? If so, you can get a few more firing modules next year and do away with the extra fuse.

I do belive it is.. but that particular ststem was so cheap on ebay. I may just but 2 more whole 12 cue setups..one day a cobra has my name on it. I have 3 small kids and a wife.. hahaha.. so the cheaper setups for now it is... although after the wife saw what i did this year, she said. "You should learn how to put it to music"..!!!!!'

PYRODAN
07-04-2017, 06:52 PM
Ahhhh, a chink in the armor!!!

MtnViewPyro
07-05-2017, 11:45 PM
I'm where you are MattP. This was my first year using a eBay special as you called it lol. Prior to this year, I just shot them off one at a time as well. This year was amazing and I have so much room to get better. I purchased everything from 76 as you did. I think next year (unless my wife surprises me with a cobra) I will have several eBay specials to get away from fuse. As far as uploading a video, I ended posting one on YouTube, took me almost 15hrs to get the video uploaded. I'm not sure if that is normal wait time. Anyways, here is a link to my show, we might have some of the same product.

https://youtu.be/v6JmBHf1UTk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6JmBHf1UTk&feature=youtu.be

Rick_In_Tampa
07-06-2017, 03:21 AM
Nice show MtnView Pyro! Electronically firing your show makes it soooo much nicer. You're going to love how much nicer the Cobra system is over what you have now too!

Mattp
07-06-2017, 07:00 AM
[QUOTE=MtnViewPyro;47038]I'm where you are MattP. This was my first year using a eBay special as you called it lol. Prior to this year, I just shot them off one at a time as well. This year was amazing and I have so much room to get better. I purchased everything from 76 as you did. I think next year (unless my wife surprises me with a cobra) I will have several eBay specials to get away from fuse. As far as uploading a video, I ended posting one on YouTube, took me almost 15hrs to get the video uploaded. I'm not sure if that is normal wait time. Anyways, here is a link to my show, we might have some of the same product.

Hahaha.. yes that would be a nice surprise.. i may have to sneak it in to my Christmas wish list this year. .. great show too! !! I saw a few items i had also.. they have such a great selection.. Its awesome to be able to put on a show like that.. imagine being able to have total control .. without having to calculate legnths/times of fuses ... .after a few days, and a little help from dave. I think i figured out the upload. im hoping to post mine tonight.. it was sent to me from my brother and the compressed quality is horrible.. going to try and get the original clear copy and post it later.. runs just under 8 min

MtnViewPyro
07-06-2017, 04:28 PM
Nice show MtnView Pyro! Electronically firing your show makes it soooo much nicer. You're going to love how much nicer the Cobra system is over what you have now too!

Thanks Rick. Had a blast and learned a lot. Already have ideas for next year.