PDA

View Full Version : Happy Independence Day!!!

Pyro Paul
07-04-2017, 01:08 AM
Just wanted to take a moment and wish everyone a happy and safe 4th of July. Good luck to all of those doing shoots and I hope everyone enjoys a day of shooting fireworks. At the very least I hope you all light a roll of firecrackers and make some noise. That's what Pyro's do!!! Even though my shoot last Saturday night was frustrating and embarassing I'll be making some noise of my own today and I really don't give a tinkers damn if I piss anyone off or not as long as I can freely celebrate Independence day in my own way (within reason of course) After 24 years of military service I feel I have that right and will exercise it freely to my utmost ability and a big shout out to all my brothers and sisters who have served in the military as well. God bless you all!!

Home of the free because of the brave!!!

Rick_In_Tampa
07-04-2017, 06:09 AM
Well said Paul! Retired Air Force here. Thank you for your service as well. Have a safe and loud 4th!! We earned it. ;-)

PYRODAN
07-04-2017, 07:54 AM
Happy birthday America!! 8 years in the Marines here, and my son is at Parris Island now. And good luck to every one shooting today!

Mattp
07-04-2017, 08:06 AM
Thank you for your great service to this great country of ours .!!! And a happy independence day to everyone enjoying the freedoms that you helped to protect!!! Enjoy the day, and especially the night!!!! Be safe

chriskrc
07-04-2017, 08:20 AM
Have a happy and safe 4th everyone, 8 years Army here. I'm with you on the big shout out to all our fellow brother and sisters god bless them.

hillbilly
07-04-2017, 11:58 AM
well said ARMY HERE