PDA

View Full Version : july 4th plans

hatsgoods
06-27-2017, 01:53 PM
not sure if there is a thread for this but i thought i would post anyway. first off im shooting a display in pitman nj again this year if you are near the area i recommend you come out to see the display. its being shot from alcon park on the lake in pitman. the park will be closed to everyone except me and the 2 other techs and fire department and the park ranger and the police. best viewing area is the little park on the other side of the lake. the show starts about dusk if not a tad after dusk like 9:30pm. that's the fire marshal's call. anyway of course ill have video of the sky, my view (P.O.V) and ground zero. and if i can find my other camera ill put it next to the finale. i would like to do a case view of it like my one video that ill post below. AND LASTLY ARE YOUR PLANS FOR THE 4TH?

p.s - im not sure if pitman's show is on the 4th or before or after the 4th due to its on a tuesday this year. but when i find out in the next few days ill be sure to let you know. if you also have me on facebook ill be live on facebook during the display. ill have my phone camera facing the sky from ground zero.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFtkhCcbmK8 .

adultuser
06-27-2017, 02:40 PM
Welp, the Tuesday scheduling of the big day has put a major crimp in my plans. I have religiously held strong and fired our show on the 4th whatever day it is. BUT, due to work, and for the first time in 30 years I cannot take the 3rd or the 5th off, which make it impossible for me to do the 4th. Was gonna bump it to the 8th, but ding, ding, there's that work thing again. Plus, a graduation party to boot. Soo, we are doing it on the 15th, which is really strange for me, but I do like the extra days for prep time:rolleyes:

PyroManiacs
06-27-2017, 10:10 PM
Shooting some of my own stuff at a graduation party on the 1st.
Working a Country Club show on the 4th.
Hangin with the crew for the Phillies Fireworks on the 7th.
My neighborhood show on the 8th.
..and more to follow.

PyroDre
06-28-2017, 09:59 AM
I've been shooting a show just about every weekend for a couple of months now

most big shows around here are shooting one the 3rd....so for a change.. i just might get to shoot some of my own fireworks at my house on the 4th. (crossing fingers)

shake the cove
07-05-2017, 06:42 PM
Helped shoot a show at a country club in Huntsville AL on the first with J&M shows. 400 guns and 18 cakes.Weather cooperated on sprinkled once , windy and low 80's. perfect for once.