PDA

View Full Version : Couple of Questions Regarding Shells I Bought (10000 Degree)

Rusty Shackleford
06-26-2017, 11:46 PM
Hey everyone,
I'm a newer pyro with a lower budget, but I still get to try my fair share of products. The top shells I bought were 10000 Degree Artillery from Pyro Predator (Hale's). From what I've seen, they look pretty good and the breaks are quite symmetrical. What exactly are these classified as ball or canister? Also, these aren't on the Hale's website anymore, so I doubt the kit is new. It's faded or really damaged on the box, so should the age be a worry? I'll be pissed if I have 4+ duds... Finally, how high are the breaks? I've Diablos and Exterminators in recent years and have been impressed, how will these compare?

Kenny East
06-27-2017, 05:51 AM
They have been around for a few years, classified as a ball canister hybrid or a behai canister shell... Shouldn't have to worrie about duds... As long as they were kept dry. They are not as big a break as an actual canister but their better than a ball shell... I would guess that you will like these if you got a good deal on them,

Rusty Shackleford
06-28-2017, 11:24 AM
They have been around for a few years, classified as a ball canister hybrid or a behai canister shell... Shouldn't have to worrie about duds... As long as they were kept dry. They are not as big a break as an actual canister but their better than a ball shell... I would guess that you will like these if you got a good deal on them,

Thank you, I usually like the shells i shoot, so this should be no different lol

Kenny East
06-28-2017, 12:47 PM
I can't remember if they are actual behai brand or if they're universal brand, but either way ball shells or hybrid cans from those brands are usually pretty good