PDA

View Full Version : New Poster from Da Boot! (Louisiana)

BhadDawg
06-26-2017, 01:24 PM
Greetings from the Deep Dirty South,

Wanted to drop in and check out this forum and it has left me very pleasantly surprised! There is a wealth of information on here and if you cannot find what you are looking for there is definitely someone on here you can ask.

Pyro fan all my life, started firing some shows here locally back in 1997 and have been hooked ever since. We still hand fire two or three 1.4 shows a year(during fireworks season) just for fun and I also have a retail fireworks stand that myself and a partner operate since 1998.

I am trying to absorb as much information as possible here and learn all I can about firing systems as I am getting a little long in the tooth and hand firing is becoming a little more difficult each year as all of us that once participated are not available every year as we once all were. I am looking to simplify my life and turn my retail over to my Kids and start firing some small shows every year which is going to make getting a firing system a necessity since it would be really hard to travel all the people to a hand fired show in order for it to go right.

I am also looking to get my BATF and re-acquire my state of Louisiana License, so I can be completely legal and do this right. I so wish this forum had been around when I first started back in 1997, there are a lot of things I would have done different.

Thanks for having me and I look forward to learning a lot from all of you!

PyroDre
06-26-2017, 02:51 PM
welcome! the bayou is my second home

PyroJoeNEPA
06-26-2017, 07:09 PM
Welcome to Pyro Talk!

PyroManiacs
06-26-2017, 07:32 PM
Welcome to PyroTalk. Lots of good people here!

Rick_In_Tampa
06-27-2017, 03:44 AM
Welcome aboard!!

Kenny East
06-27-2017, 05:40 AM
Welcome to the forums!

adultuser
06-27-2017, 12:10 PM
Welcome! Have you seen our sister site? Pyrotechnics Anonymous?:rolleyes:

BhadDawg
06-27-2017, 10:57 PM
Welcome! Have you seen our sister site? Pyrotechnics Anonymous?:rolleyes: