PDA

View Full Version : Ghetto Excalibur Shells

FBpyro
06-26-2017, 09:34 AM
Has anyone ever seen this knockoff variation of Excals lol? Never heard of that brand before.
http://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=2375&stc=1

joed2323
06-26-2017, 09:39 AM
I'm sure it's one of the many rewraps out their

displayfireworks1
06-26-2017, 12:44 PM
I love the sword trying to make it look like Excalibur's. LOL If you only buy fireworks once a year, you may think those are the same ones you purchased last year. There are often behind the scene legal battles with copycat items that most people never hear about.

RalphieJ
06-26-2017, 01:05 PM
I love the sword trying to make it look like Excalibur's. LOL If you only buy fireworks once a year, you may think those are the same ones you purchased last year. There are often behind the scene legal battles with copycat items that most people never hear about.

I saw something very similar last year in a Mom and Pop shop in Milford Pa. last year. From a distance they looked like the real deal.

RalphieJ
06-26-2017, 01:23 PM

I saw something very similar last year in a Mom and Pop shop in Milford Pa. From a distance they looked like the real deal.

Icooclast
06-26-2017, 08:15 PM
somebody's gettn' sued over this, world class will win, lol. has world class had that name and title for that particular shell kit the longest, though? did they have it copy writed?

FBpyro
06-27-2017, 11:50 AM
This particular tent has carried these for 2 years in a row now, you would have thought world class would have already been on the case but idk. I think maybe because there is no text or description on the box that has any similarity or resemblance to excals that may let it pass the copyright rules.

JoSlicknuts
06-27-2017, 12:10 PM
Those Eagle Pride shells are some of the best shells available. They are re wraps of the ZR shells. They actually perform way better than excals. As a guy on Youtube often says....loaded.