PDA

View Full Version : Smell The Smoke (STS)

vegassalute
06-21-2017, 09:04 PM
Well it's raining and very humid here in Vermont so I did what any degenerate pyro would do. And the great thing about smelling the smoke in weather like this is that the smoke hangs and that beautiful smell lasts! Anyway, a couple dozen whistling moon travelers, a couple cones, a Garden in Spring and a few 96 Color Pearls later, I got my fix. The echo off the quiet, wet Green Mountains was beautiful. Back in the house to dry off. Life definitely has its wonderful moments!

displayfireworks1
06-21-2017, 09:06 PM
Ha Ha I just burned off some perchlorate match and bent down to smell it. I was disappointed , I did not smell and sulfur. LOL

PyroJoeNEPA
06-21-2017, 10:03 PM
Ha Ha I just burned off some perchlorate match and bent down to smell it. I was disappointed , I did not smell and sulfur. LOL

You have to keep a box of the wooden "strike anywhere" stick matches around for your "sulfur smell". Someone should make an air freshener for Pyros names "black powder".

PyroManiacs
06-21-2017, 10:30 PM
You have to keep a box of the wooden "strike anywhere" stick matches around for your "sulfur smell". Someone should make an air freshener for Pyros names "black powder".

Joe, Funny you say this... When I went to my first training seminar for Pyrotecnico, there was another dude there who was a candle maker. I told him he needs to make sulfur scented candles. He said he could, but it would be really hard and take a long time. lol!

Love that story too, Vegas!

Kenny East
06-22-2017, 05:20 AM
Getting close their already shooting shells on the week days up here... Scratched the Itch with a 16 shot comet to report cake... Got the whole block cheering

Rick_In_Tampa
06-22-2017, 10:05 AM
Way to go Vegas!! That's just awesome. Lol... It's really good to be us, especially this time of year. :cool: