PDA

View Full Version : Local 4" guns for July 1st

White Skies
06-20-2017, 10:40 AM
I'm just looking for someone somewhat close to me that may be interested in renting me some 4" racks. I already have 36 tubes myself but thought it would be cool to put a 21 gun salute with 4" shells before my show. Something to honor our fallen. If I use my own racks I'll be reloading them after the salute for my main show. I prefer to avoid reloading them if possible but don't have the means, time, or budget to do so my self right now.
I'm located in Coshocton county ohio. My show will be July 1st and can return them the next day.
I'm willing to pay to rent them or can work out any kind of you scratch my back I'll scratch yours deal.
Thanks for looking

Kenny East
06-20-2017, 02:50 PM
Your 1.3 distributor? Some will rent you racks if you ask... Not all but some will even loan you a couple racks just for buying their products

White Skies
06-20-2017, 03:23 PM
Your 1.3 distributor? Some will rent you racks if you ask... Not all but some will even loan you a couple racks just for buying their products

Yea I considered it but it's a 3.5 hour drive one way to the distributor. Could ask a closer distributor but figured not since I'm not getting product through them.

Kenny East
06-22-2017, 05:27 AM
Couldn't hurt to ask, worst case is they say no...