PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Kansas City

Num1contender
06-08-2017, 05:49 PM
Hello everyone

My name is Soren, I’m a married father of three living here in Kansas City, Mo, and I’m a pyroaholic. I’ve been in love with fireworks for a long time but didn’t start to step my game up until about three years ago. That’s about the time I stumbled upon Displayfireworks1 on youtube. I’ve learned a ton from Dave and others videos and i'd like to continue to grow.

displayfireworks1
06-08-2017, 06:49 PM
Welcome to the forums Soren. I am glad I stimulated you to step up your game as you put it. Can you describe what that means for you? For example are you using any fireworks firing systems or different types of fusing etc? Do you have plans for this July 4th?

MtnViewPyro
06-08-2017, 11:30 PM
Welcome Soren. Good to see another member from Missouri. This year will be my first year using a firing system and I'm very excited. Gone are the days of running around and not getting to enjoy fully the show.

djsmurf
06-08-2017, 11:40 PM
Welcome to pyrotalk, Soren.

Kenny East
06-09-2017, 03:25 AM
Welcome to the forums

Num1contender
06-09-2017, 08:30 AM
Lol yes sir. We spend about 2k on fireworks each year, but that number keeps getting larger. This will be my second year useing a fireing system, just a cheap 12 queue Chinese remote setup. I bought a brass "punch" and insert ematch mostly. On my racks I use an assortment of fuse wire to vary speeds according to my desired outcome. Next year I will step up my budget and buy a cobra fireing system I've got a case of excal's that we're just delivered from overatockcentralfireworks now, and I'm waiting on a friend to see if I'm able to buy the rest of my stash from a distribution center as we did last year and saved a ton of money. If that doesn't pan out I will order the rest from spirit of 76

PyroManiacs
06-09-2017, 08:52 AM
Welcome to PyroTalk!