PDA

View Full Version : Announcement Displayfireworks1

displayfireworks1
06-02-2017, 07:04 PM
I have been waiting to make this announcement until the product arrived in the United States. I have two consumer product items that will be for sale at retail and wholesale through Jakes World Class Fireworks. one of the products has arrived and is available for purchase. If you are placing an order at World Class Fireworks you can add this to your order. If you are selling World Class Fireworks at your retail store , you can add these to your retail shelf. I expect the second product to arrive soon.
Here is the first product more information to follow.
http://pyrotalk.com/wp-photos/wp-content/gallery/united-states-pennsylvania/imagejpeg_0-7999e8aff38a9c4dd98e7a8a34c8b0820376943c.jpg
http://pyrotalk.com/wp-photos/wp-content/gallery/united-states-pennsylvania/imagejpeg_1-f71452f535417bf919692c4194cfd21735964582.jpg
http://pyrotalk.com/wp-photos/wp-content/gallery/united-states-pennsylvania/imagejpeg_2-57fc8a0abbe0adf03a03691fabb3faa7d2873df1.jpg
I expect the second product to arrive soon.

RalphieJ
06-02-2017, 07:14 PM
Ahahahahahahah........that is so cool Dave!

displayfireworks1
06-02-2017, 07:26 PM
Thanks, I designed the labels and had a local artist make them up. With this label I wanted to reflect some of what I do on YouTube with pyro education for my YouTube subscribers. When the next product arrives it includes an image from one of my July 4th videos. I am hoping some of my current advertisers will carry these also.

vegassalute
06-02-2017, 07:33 PM
Smart. Very smart.

Kenny East
06-02-2017, 08:16 PM
Love the art work on them

displayfireworks1
06-02-2017, 08:21 PM
Here is a link to my artist website, he is located just outside of Pittsburgh Pa. I believe his signature will be on the second product.
http://www.mugshotzonline.com/celebrities
http://www.mugshotzonline.com/cartoon

FlyingDutchman
06-02-2017, 08:32 PM
Whens the demo video? I really like the art work, that's cool.

Clipcolnd
06-02-2017, 08:33 PM
Thats Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jknepp1954
06-02-2017, 10:39 PM
ok - now how do we go about and purchasing these? Or don't i want to ask? LOL

displayfireworks1
06-02-2017, 11:28 PM
Call World Class and ask for Devon , get some on the shelf Joyce , I believe you sell World Class Fireworks. These pictures are from their main warehouse. That is where the product is. The second product should be arriving soon. These will be available to anyone that wants to purchase/resale. I am hoping even brand specific stores will carry these also. I wish they would have arrived about 2 months ago. We are close to July 4th. I'll have links and more information as things progress. This does not change anything with my current advertisers, I still support my advertisers and all they have to offer.

Icooclast
06-02-2017, 11:29 PM
looks pretty funny to me. lol

ras1986
06-03-2017, 07:04 AM
Of course pyro u guys are already talking s hit. It's comical how mad these guys are.... for no reason. Just a bunch of haters.

vegassalute
06-03-2017, 07:40 AM
Of course pyro u guys are already talking s hit. It's comical how mad these guys are.... for no reason. Just a bunch of haters.

Totally agree. It's become comical how militant the haters have become. Whatever.

chriskrc
06-03-2017, 08:07 AM
That's awesome Dave. Demo videos Dave, we need demo video's.

FireEMSisLife
06-03-2017, 10:13 AM
That awesome Dave, Cant wait to pick some up!

displayfireworks1
06-03-2017, 10:31 AM
Thanks for the support and encouragement everyone.

JoSlicknuts
06-03-2017, 10:49 AM
Cool cake. Massive shelf appeal. I would buy two. Fire one and stash one. Keep up the good work Dave.

PyroMike79
06-03-2017, 02:48 PM
That would be a good one to try and remove the label in one piece for display purposes. Really nice idea. Did you ever think your face would grace the side of a firework Dave? Has to be a hell of a moment for you! Congratulations!

PyroManiacs
06-03-2017, 08:37 PM
Nice one, Dave!

PyroJoeNEPA
06-03-2017, 08:39 PM
I bet you never thought you would see the day you were on your own "branded" cakes!!

Rick_In_Tampa
06-04-2017, 09:40 AM
Very nice Dave!! I guess now you've really "arrived!" That is very cool and well deserved. Congrats!!

nayslayer
06-04-2017, 10:33 AM
I gave them a piece of my mind too. They locked the thread on fb.

PyroMike79
06-04-2017, 04:36 PM

Eh, let them talk. It has gotten almost comical at this point. Dave getting a custom cake developed and distributed has no impact on any of them. By making an issue of it they just make themselves look bad. At the end of the day, Dave will keep making videos and running this site. I will continue to watch, participate and enjoy. A select few others will try and cause needless trouble. And we will all continue to shoot and enjoy fireworks-which is what it should be about in the first place.

Rick_In_Tampa
06-04-2017, 04:54 PM
Well said Mike. Well said.

Pyro@Mach13
06-04-2017, 06:08 PM

4 people out of 1500 please already.... lets stop this pyro U garbage talk. I put an end to it as soon as I seen it.

displayfireworks1
06-04-2017, 06:31 PM
At Pyro@Mach13. Frank glad to have you back on the forums. I know your all about the internet speed and stuff. Check my forums speed. I'm trying to run the forums at DEFCON #1 as we approach July 4th, how am I doing?

Pyro@Mach13
06-04-2017, 06:57 PM
At Pyro@Mach13. Frank glad to have you back on the forums. I know your all about the internet speed and stuff. Check my forums speed. I'm trying to run the forums at DEFCON #1 as we approach July 4th, how am I doing?

Excellent Dave. I read when you updated and noticed right away. Well done! The place screams now... and it is nice to see!

Pyro@Mach13
06-04-2017, 06:59 PM
You upgrade to a dedicated box or just a really beefy cloud virtual box?

ChrisTurner
06-04-2017, 08:01 PM
Love the art work. Can't wait to see the demo

Chiefsfan00
06-04-2017, 10:29 PM
I will have to check into getting a case of those with my world class wholesale order.

bigmike79
06-05-2017, 12:38 AM
Very cool!! Ill have to try them out

displayfireworks1
06-05-2017, 06:31 PM
Here is video of the Academic Pyro cake. Remember this one is 54 shots and has duration keeping in mind the average once a year backyard fireworks person. The next product will be larger breaks and 12 shots. For this one I recommend shooting two on a firing system in left and right positions. Or the average user one at a time. I am expecting the second product to arrive soon and will post information as I get it.
https://www.jakesfireworks.com/sites/default/files/2017-06/academic_pyro_web.png
https://www.jakesfireworks.com/fireworks/finales/academic-pyro

Pyro@Mach13
06-05-2017, 06:41 PM
I like it Dave!!!!

displayfireworks1
06-05-2017, 06:53 PM
Here is sneak peak at the next product and the image from one of my July 4th videos that inspired me when I designed the label. This one will be 12 shots with bigger breaks.
http://pyrotalk.com/wp-photos/wp-content/gallery/united-states-pennsylvania/x16-4ab3dbff86dd5e19b5e8569bd2224c36475ebb51.jpg
Here it is with a comic flare to it.
http://pyrotalk.com/wp-photos/wp-content/gallery/united-states-pennsylvania/6601001-0ff98cd2cfd98e1714911f4bac4c3b454f59a3f6.jpg

bigmike79
06-05-2017, 07:12 PM
I just watched the vid of the performance and i love it

PyroMike79
06-05-2017, 07:16 PM
Wow, really nice cake. I am surprised how nice the breaks were for a 54 shot cake. A great variety of color as well. A couple of these would really fill the sky!

Pyro@Mach13
06-05-2017, 09:14 PM
Wow, really nice cake. I am surprised how nice the breaks were for a 54 shot cake. A great variety of color as well. A couple of these would really fill the sky!

Not a fan of green and red at the same time, but this cake is different with full green breaks and full red breaks. I liked that effect,

displayfireworks1
06-05-2017, 09:35 PM
Thanks for the comments, now I have to get the product out there and on the shelves as we are 30 days from the July 4th holiday. Hoping the next one arrives in the next week. You can order this directly from World Class, if you are a distributor you can also order to sale in your own store. I will be announcing to my YouTube subscribers soon. I am hoping to get some showroom traffic to whomever carries them.

PyroJoeNEPA
06-05-2017, 09:41 PM
The 54 shot looks really nice like the others have said! Love your artwork!!!!!

DexTee
06-05-2017, 10:38 PM
GREAT product Dave! World Class is one of the best to begin with, and your choice of effects, colors, and duration is fantastic! I'll be on the lookout for them for sure!!

Also, your artist is fantastic, the caricatures of you are just brilliant!

#WellDonePyroSir

Chiefsfan00
06-07-2017, 09:33 PM
I got two cases added to my world class order.

displayfireworks1
06-07-2017, 09:48 PM
Thank you I appreciate it. Email me a picture when you get them. Or post it here.

displayfireworks1
06-13-2017, 06:26 PM
I want to update this post. I should have a case of the Academic Pyro for me to video promote on youtube in the next week. I am getting reports of individuals ordering the product, thank you. If any fireworks stores want to carry the product before the July 4th holiday, please contact World Class Devon or George, or feel free to email me for more information. pyrotalk@gmail.com. I expect the next in line product to arrive soon.
http://pyrotalk.com/wp-photos/wp-content/gallery/united-states-pennsylvania/imagejpeg_1-f71452f535417bf919692c4194cfd21735964582.jpg

PyroManiacs
06-13-2017, 07:46 PM
I was just wondering...is this going to be a limited production item or is it going to be continual?

upNdown
06-14-2017, 01:09 PM
Nice cake. I wonder if anybody will be retailing these in NH?

displayfireworks1
06-20-2017, 07:28 PM
The next cake is at World Class warehouse in Kansas. It is called Pyro Dave. Ready for delivery. This is a 12 shot cake with bigger breaks
https://www.jakesfireworks.com/sites/default/files/2017-06/PyroDave.png
Type500 Gram Finales
Color(s)
Red
Yellow
Green
Blue
Effect(s)
chrysanthemum
crackling
falling leaves
pearls
pistil
Duration 62 seconds
https://www.jakesfireworks.com/fireworks/finales/pyro-dave

cracker
06-20-2017, 09:34 PM
I gave them a piece of my mind too. They locked the thread on fb.

I don't really do forums except for this one. PU seems to have a lot of hate. I don't even have an acct with that site.

PyroManiacs
06-20-2017, 10:55 PM
PU seems to have a lot of hate. I don't even have an acct with that site.

Good thing you wont have to worry about having one either, it closed down. lol.

displayfireworks1
06-21-2017, 05:10 AM
The best time of year for fireworks enthusiast in United States will soon be upon us. Don't let anyone try to take something away from it. I am hoping to get some video of the Academic Pyro this Friday along with some of the Spirit of 76 products.
Here is my YouTube video to let my subscribers know I received one of the products

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QzKInOWNM4&t=94s

adultuser
06-21-2017, 10:04 AM
Holy Smoke. The 54 shot is awesome. I'm just curious Dave, did you do the whole China thing, getting them to manufacture it for you, import it, etc. or was there a simpler way to do it directly through World Class? No need to go into specifics if you'd prefer not to, I would just think that dealing with China would be a huge obstacle, although I was speaking to Glenny at Badda Boom last week and he went to China and negotiated his own deal with the Chinese for his Badda Boom pro series signature fw.

FBpyro
06-21-2017, 12:06 PM
I sure hope the retail price on these is reasonable I seriously might use either one for my show body!

MontanaMike
06-21-2017, 03:21 PM
That's a nice looking pair of cakes, good job Dave! I hope WFboom carries them for next season.

infante0216
06-21-2017, 03:28 PM
wow!!! love it!!

displayfireworks1
06-21-2017, 05:24 PM
I want to post some pictures of the cake artwork. I have to promote some of my stuff a little also.LOL Hoping to have video up soon.
http://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=2348&stc=1
http://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=2349&stc=1
http://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=2350&stc=1
http://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=2351&stc=1
http://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=2352&stc=1
http://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=2353&stc=1

cracker
06-22-2017, 11:54 PM
Good thing you wont have to worry about having one either, it closed down. lol.

It did? Like the whole site?? lol Shows how much interest I had in PU lmao... ...well at least we still have PT!

PyroManiacs
06-23-2017, 10:19 PM
It did? Like the whole site??

That would be correct.

CafreakinBOOM
06-24-2017, 06:57 PM
DAVE I am so excited and cant wait to get my hands on some of these. It was about time you came out with your product. I will save it for ever......

I never got to do fireworks as a kid.....it was against religious beliefs. On fourth of July I had to go inside early and they wouldn't let me watch true the window facing the street. I would go to my room and I was able to see maybe a couple fireworks out in the distant sky, so I would press my nose near the corner of the window so I could smell the smoke. The next day I would get up early and walk down the street and sit there and read the labels of the burnt fireworks out on the curve. I was lucky sometimes and would find firecrackers that had been lit but not exploded. They had like 20 % of the fuse barely sticking out of the firecracker.
The hard part was getting some matches. After a long week I was lucky to find some at a pizza parlor. I couldn't sleep all night and got out as soon as I was allowed to in the morning.
I got my matches and I lit the firecracker........It exploded instantly at a close distance from my face. I could just hear the ringing in my ear. I was hooked and I was able to light 2 more, then I ran out of matches. I still had 1 firecracker.
I was happy for days. I had just celebrated the 4TH of July

SO YES as an adult I learned all the names of fireworks and everything I had missed as a kid.
Dave was like a dad to me teaching me with lots of patience schooling me on fireworks thru his videos.

THANKS DAVE.

CafreakinBOOM

PyroManiacs
06-24-2017, 07:08 PM
Fireworks were invented by the Chinese for celebration. I cant quite see the reasoning behind shunning them, especially for religious purposes. The Italians are notorious for celebrating their religious beliefs with the use of fireworks.

Very strange.

displayfireworks1
06-24-2017, 11:13 PM
Thanks for the comments CafreakinBoom . I am trying to get my hands on the next product. I shot the Academic Pyro tonight. Not sure how the video turned out. Should have something posted soon.

RalphieJ
06-25-2017, 08:08 AM
Thanks for the comments CafreakinBoom . I am trying to get my hands on the next product. I shot the Academic Pyro tonight. Not sure how the video turned out. Should have something posted soon.

Italians, oh yes (have you seen the videos of their batterias?), but in Malta they take fireworks to another level. Incredible.

Rick_In_Tampa
06-25-2017, 11:23 AM
I never got to do fireworks as a kid.....it was against religious beliefs.

What religion bans fireworks? I've never heard of that before. I'm not trying to be snarky. I'm genuinely curious.

ras1986
06-25-2017, 05:50 PM
I think jehova witnesses. They dont do celebrations

Rick_In_Tampa
06-26-2017, 12:37 AM
I think jehova witnesses. They dont do celebrations

That's sad if true. There's a lot to celebrate in life. It would be a shame to miss out on all of it.

CafreakinBOOM
06-26-2017, 07:39 AM
That's sad if true. There's a lot to celebrate in life. It would be a shame to miss out on all of it.

YES it is true Jehova's Winesses are not to celebrate holidays. I was ok without the other holidays except the most important 4th of July. The first time I went to a FIREWORKS stand I was amazed at all the types of FIREWORKS. The FIREWORK I wanted to try was sparklers. I had seen kids running around twirling magical sparks one time from the car window. I guess that quick drive by moment had a left me with a great desire to run around with a sparkler. This sounds funny now, but it was embarrassing
for me because I did not know how to light a sparkler. I did not know you had to wait for it to light...
I thought the sparklers I had bought were duds. When I did get one lit with the help of a neighbor ............."YES I DID RUN AROUND TWIRLING A SPARKLER" till my neighbor laughed, I was 17.

So yes I have great respect and admiration for DAVE displayfireworks1 for taking the time to make his FIREWORKS videos full of lots of important information. I was planning on going to PYROFEST last year just because I knew DAVE would be there and wanted to meet and thank him in person.
It was the first week of June and I drove my father to the Emergency room in the middle of the night he was having a stroke. Suddenly the doctors are mentioning emergency open heart surgery and I was also instructed by my father to give the doctor a legal document that had to be signed by the doctor in the presence of a hospital representative and another health practitioner as a witness. The document stated the my father was not to be given any hemoglobin or hemo derived products to treat him even in an emergency.
I had to call the family together and it was difficult. My father is Diabetic and that complicates things. For two months I was at the hosptal lots of days cause he had to have 4 surgery's to have some stints put in, lots of them and without blood. My father is ok now. My pyrofest plans fell through.
I still want to meet Dave, but now I have some bills and other obligations.
" I am so happy and excited that Dave will be on FIREWORKS"
This feels like my first 4th of July again.

CafreakinBOOM.

Rick_In_Tampa
06-26-2017, 09:36 AM
Sorry to hear about your dad, but I'm glad he's okay now. I lost my dad 12 years ago. He would be tickled pink to see the fireworks show I'm putting on next week. Hopefully you get a chance to celebrate with your dad one day soon. Don't make it about the "holiday." Make it about him. Hopefully that's acceptable to the church. Use some of Dave's new cakes! How cool would that be?!

CafreakinBOOM
06-26-2017, 01:32 PM
Sorry to hear about your dad, but I'm glad he's okay now. I lost my dad 12 years ago. He would be tickled pink to see the fireworks show I'm putting on next week. Hopefully you get a chance to celebrate with your dad one day soon. Don't make it about the "holiday." Make it about him. Hopefully that's acceptable to the church. Use some of Dave's new cakes! How cool would that be?!

Rick-In_Tampa sorry to hear about your dad. I was able to get my father to see a fireworks show that I have been part of for a couple years now. Without me asking him, he said "the graduation would not have been the same without those beautiful FIREWORKS" It was like hearing the crowd clapping and cheering all over again" I am gonna suggest that they incorporate some of the "ACADEMIC PYRO" cakes for next year. I LOVE to see all the many different colors in 1 cake.

CafreakinBOOM

FBpyro
06-26-2017, 04:41 PM
I'm very dissapointed so far Dave, really wanted to get my hands on one of these but so far haven't seen neither Academic Pyro or Pyro Dave at any of the local tent's that sell world class or even the wholesale fireworks building operated by Jake's fireworks.

PyroMike79
06-26-2017, 10:27 PM
I'm very dissapointed so far Dave, really wanted to get my hands on one of these but so far haven't seen neither Academic Pyro or Pyro Dave at any of the local tent's that sell world class or even the wholesale fireworks building operated by Jake's fireworks.

Give them a chance. It takes a while for a new product to circulate in the market. These two cakes hit really close to the 4th so I would expect a wider distribution for New Years and next 4th. Keep spreading the word though! That will help drive demand.

Chiefsfan00
06-26-2017, 10:56 PM
They were both in Jake's fireworks warehouse in Kansas a couple weeks ago. You might see if the wholesale fireworks building can get a hold of Jake's warehouse.

FBpyro
06-29-2017, 09:27 AM
Yeah Chiefsfan00 I did the majority of my shopping at wholesale fireworks I should have asked to see if maybe it was a product they could've got didn't think about that. Next year I'll probably definitely see it though!

Chiefsfan00
02-04-2018, 08:40 PM
I just wanted to say I really enjoyed the Academic Pyro. I shot four of them at the same time which was really nice. I hope Academic Pyro and Pyro Dave will be around again this year. I would like to give Pyro Dave a try since I didn't get it last year.

displayfireworks1
02-04-2018, 09:33 PM
That is great, thank you for the compliment. I know there are some out there in the Midwestern states, there is a nice size shipment on its way , should be here in 3 weeks. Then distribution should cover more areas and retailers. I'm curious did you purchase at a tent in the area of at one of the World Class stores?

Rick_In_Tampa
02-04-2018, 10:18 PM
Dave - Where can we see a product video?!

RalphieJ
02-04-2018, 10:53 PM
https://www.jakesfireworks.com/fireworks/finales/academic-pyro

displayfireworks1
02-05-2018, 06:04 AM
The video may be at the start of this thread. Here it is again. Rick we have to get you to subscribe to my YouTube videos. You missing all the action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSAZ6eZQ5bM

Rick_In_Tampa
02-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Dave - I've been subscribed to your You Tube channel for well over a year now. I get the updates on my phone. Just rarely have time to sit and watch them.

Rick_In_Tampa
02-05-2018, 04:38 PM
Thanks RalphieJ!!

Chiefsfan00
02-05-2018, 09:23 PM
That is great, thank you for the compliment. I know there are some out there in the Midwestern states, there is a nice size shipment on its way , should be here in 3 weeks. Then distribution should cover more areas and retailers. I'm curious did you purchase at a tent in the area of at one of the World Class stores?

No I didn't purchase it at a tent. I got a hold of my representative at Jake's Fireworks and told them to add it to my order from them. I can keep a eye out for them at tent's and World Class stores this year. Jake's Fireworks/World Class is all over where I live. I'm actually like a hour away from the Jake's warehouse.

displayfireworks1
04-12-2018, 06:20 PM
I see on Facebook Jakes World Class has at least one of my cakes Academic Pyro in the mix of their new products to demo in Kansas.
https://scontent.fagc1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/30688367_10156274530428850_8002680539637088256_n.j pg?_nc_cat=0&_nc_eui2=v1%3AAeEnDq_FaivFZ_GNCoYLMm_QkTo1--tt905pkMO8Wl08hrJrTZoxuZJzXsRqX1nEDr8fErVsdEF_joAk iueptbwM2JLWYWMQeUbQSG0wUS_cxQ&oh=92cefb1b9261f2087bca47d55944e672&oe=5B2A5849

jamisonlm3
04-12-2018, 08:09 PM
Dave, both of your cakes are there. Your other cake is on the bottom next to Armed Forces.

Chiefsfan00
04-21-2018, 06:17 PM
I went to the Jake's fireworks shoot off last weekend for Jake's wholesale customers. At the Saturday night shoot off they shot both Pyro Dave and Academic Pyro. Hopefully that will get more of them out there for people to buy. Just figured I would let you know Dave.

displayfireworks1
04-21-2018, 06:33 PM
Thanks for that information. They told me they would shoot them at the demos and its appears they did. The product is available to any retailer that wants to carry it. I have never been to a World Class demo, is it mainly people in the business or users of fireworks?

Chiefsfan00
04-21-2018, 06:59 PM
I would say it is mainly people in the business, however I'm sure there is users of fireworks that go as well.

jknepp1954
04-21-2018, 07:28 PM
Both. We went to one in Elkhart a few yrs back. Recognized many faces.

displayfireworks1
04-29-2018, 07:28 PM
I'm starting to get reports of enthusiast finding my fireworks products at retail locations. The person that send me these pictures told me he had no idea I had products out there and was shocked when he saw them. LOL I am slowly making my way out there.
http://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=2979&stc=1
http://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=2980&stc=1

MtnViewPyro
04-29-2018, 11:07 PM
My official graduation is in August. I will be shooting of the academic pyro as part of the celebration if I can find it at the few Jakes I have access to in Missouri or Arkansas.