PDA

View Full Version : ATF License feedback

displayfireworks1
05-31-2017, 05:36 PM
Sometimes it goes fast and sometimes it does not. Here is one of my recent feedback emails.

Good evening Dave,

Wanted to update you on my class 54 licensing process, mailed my application on the 15th of May, I have my interview tomorrow (wow!). I was surprised at how fast BATFE moved on my application.

Name withheld

displayfireworks1
07-07-2017, 03:17 PM
From the state of Indiana.
Dave,

My name XXXX (XXXXX XXXXX) and I wanted to say thank you for the help with the ATF process! I purchased your video package and it was perfect and made the process so much easier. Today I had my ATF interview and it couldn't have went any better.

Fireworks has been a hobby of mine since a young age and it's exciting to finally expand into 1.3 products. Do you have any recommendations as to gaining the experience needed to become an actual technician in the field? My next step is to join the PGI and attend their 2018 convention.

Thank you for all you do, and good luck with the new 1.4 product line!

Sincerely,

XXXXX XXXXX
You out there reading this PGI officers and safety and security team leaders . This guy wants to join the PGI to learn something and be part of a convention. The question is do you actually want to recruit new members?

JimmyR1Rider
07-07-2017, 11:04 PM
Dave, where are your packages available? Sorry, new here

JimmyR1Rider
07-08-2017, 12:06 PM
Nevermind Dave a gentleman on the forum already squared me away.

joewad
07-08-2017, 01:28 PM
From the state of Indiana.
Dave,

My name XXXX (XXXXX XXXXX) and I wanted to say thank you for the help with the ATF process! I purchased your video package and it was perfect and made the process so much easier. Today I had my ATF interview and it couldn't have went any better.

Fireworks has been a hobby of mine since a young age and it's exciting to finally expand into 1.3 products. Do you have any recommendations as to gaining the experience needed to become an actual technician in the field? My next step is to join the PGI and attend their 2018 convention.

Thank you for all you do, and good luck with the new 1.4 product line!

Sincerely,

XXXXX XXXXX
You out there reading this PGI officers and safety and security team leaders . This guy wants to join the PGI to learn something and be part of a convention. The question is do you actually want to recruit new members?

I would like to here from a fellow Hoosier if possible point them my direction, a PM is fine.....joe

hillbilly
07-10-2017, 08:46 AM
any one from wv can help this old hilbilly thinks for any help i have dvd dave

rebelpyro57
07-11-2017, 04:29 PM
dose any one here on this forum have a atf type 54 license that lives in CA??

displayfireworks1
07-17-2017, 06:42 PM
Recent email from New York State. Referred to one of my advertisers.
Dear Dave,
My name is XXXXXX and I want to thank you for helping me get my A T F E license. I live in New York and also have my NY own and possess license. I would like to know which E-MATCH and QUICKMATCH you recommend me buying, I know they are not all created equally.

THANKS.

displayfireworks1
07-17-2017, 06:50 PM
More feedback today
Dave,

A fee years ago, I bought your videos and it helped me get my type 54. I also was a member of the discussion forums. I recently got back into the fireworks after college. I cannot remember my login info or the email address I used (I've had 3-4 college emails and personal emails. Is there any way I can get back into the forum? You can look up and find that I have indeed purchased the videos.

Thanks,
XXXXX XXXXX

PyroManiacs
07-17-2017, 11:31 PM
More feedback today
Dave,

A fee years ago, I bought your videos and it helped me get my type 54. I also was a member of the discussion forums. I recently got back into the fireworks after college. I cannot remember my login info or the email address I used (I've had 3-4 college emails and personal emails. Is there any way I can get back into the forum? You can look up and find that I have indeed purchased the videos.

Thanks,
XXXXX XXXXX

It would be interesting to see who this is...lol.

displayfireworks1
07-21-2017, 05:57 PM
Feedback ATF license

Jan 2017: Interested in getting my 1.3 I live in XXXXX XXX and my name is XXXXX XXXXXX. Wanting to know if u still had a packet and video and can help me out
Jan 2017: Yes you are 64.2 miles from XXXXX XXXX and XXXXXX Fireworks. Once you listen to the DVD and complete the packet. Call XXXXXX, tell them I sent you, they will give you a document to add to the packet. This assumes you are over 21 and no major criminal record. Move now and you will be able to shoot fireworks at their demo in XXXXX. I'll be there also.
Jan 2017: Thank you for your help I'll order the DVD and paper work and get started do you know how much it will cost for the 1.3 lic with the atf and how often do you have to renew the lic we do a couple shows a year at my house we shoot 3-4 inch but thinking it will be a lot cheaper to buy my own in stead of buying through other people .
Jan 2017: Stop asking questions and buy the video and watch it, then get moving on what it tells you to do. It can't get any easier
http://www.pyrotalk.com/shopping.php
July 2017: Dave thanks for the DVD and packed I ordered from you I got my typ 54 user lic at the beginning of June is was a easy process to do we did are first show in July my kids loved it thanks for all you help XXXX XXXXX
http://www.pyrotalk.com/shopping.php
July 2017: Congratulations, thank you for the followup email.

displayfireworks1
09-20-2017, 09:13 PM
Hello Dave I found your site a few months ago great site! I ordered your package get your license to get 1.3 fireworks just after the July 4th season of 2017 . And after 56 days later I had my type 54 license. It just arrived! Thanks to you! I tried 8 yrs ago but had to withdrawal my app I had no idea about contingency storage. At that time. My aft guy asked a lot of questions but I was ready! You are a no nonsense type of guy no bullshit and I like that! I hope to join a shoot club to start and join the pgi and maybe see you there in 2018. I am from XXXXXX thanks again!! Any questions feel free to email me. XXXXX XXXXX

displayfireworks1
11-11-2017, 08:22 PM
Email feedback.
Dave ; I just wanted to get you up to date on my licence status. I received a denial for my licence because of a conviction for possession of marijuana with intent to sell in 1976. My record has been expunged but that was not good enough . I have developed a good relationship with my ATF inspector and he is working with me to to do a relief of disability and i have started that process. It says that it could take up to 120 days . I will continue to pursue this as long as it takes to get a final yes or no. Also wanted to say thank you for providing me with everything i needed in my kit and the great information on youtube, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

Thanks again XXXX XXXXX
For those that want to learn more. Here is a link.
https://www.atf.gov/explosives/apply-relief-explosives-disability

displayfireworks1
11-13-2017, 08:45 PM
Just received an email today. The enthusiast in this video just received his ATF license in the mail today. Special thanks to my Pennsylvania 1.3 advertisers for their demos, open shoots and cooperation. You may think , hey this guy can barely fuse product what is he doing with an ATF licenses. I keep saying it happens the opposite of the way it was done years ago. The road to advancement , starts with the ATF license. It will be interesting to see him a year from now at the Fire Art demo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQSdU3aBmW8

displayfireworks1
11-15-2017, 06:46 PM
Recent email.

Thanks for the help. I got me license! I would like to go over by KelIner’s fireworks and purchase some 1.3g but where can i go out there in Pennsylvania to light them up? I’m from XXXXXXX, il 20mins away from Chicago

Sent from my iPhone
Congratulations on receiving your ATF Fireworks license. We are in slow season for fireworks. Kellners Fireworks usually has their open shoot and demo in April or May. You can buy 1.3 fireworks and shoot them at the event. Mortars are provided. I suggest you fax you new ATF license to them at 814-786-7254. You can included a cover letter to tell them I sent you and mention you want to attend their demo in the spring.

Dave displayfireworks1
http://www.myonlinemaps.com/images/illinois-map.gif

displayfireworks1
11-26-2017, 08:14 AM
ATF license feedback from YouTube.
I always get amazed and many thanks to you @displayfireworks1 I got my ATF Handlers License... Last year was my first year really getting into pyro legally. I live in MA and everything Sept for displays are illegal...

displayfireworks1
01-12-2018, 07:44 PM
Jan 3, 2018
Email
Usually how long does it take to hear back from the ATF after you mailed in your application ?
I sent my form in around the beginning of Oct. Have not heard a thing. They did take my money. Is there a way I can check on things?
Thanks for your time.
what is your city and state location
Thanks for getting back to me. Actually, the gal from ATF came yesterday (01-10-2018). Everything went well (I kept what you said in the back of my head) She said no problems, and I should have my license in a few weeks.

Thanks again for all your help.

FYI going to the PGI Class XXXX X, 2018 @ XXXXXXX Fireworks. I think it’s a good idea to attend.

Again, thanks for your help. You’re the best.

XXXX XXXXX
Great news, congratulations. Yes you are correct, taking the PGI course is a great idea. Who knows that company may also ask you to assist on some of their displays this year.

Dave displayfireworks1

displayfireworks1
01-13-2018, 03:41 PM
Jan 13, 2018
More random email feedback.
They said, it could not be done in the state of Ohio because of the State of Ohio moratorium on explosive storage, They further claimed you could not be ATF licensed without a State of Ohio Exhibitors Certification.They finally said "go ahead and get it, you
will not be able to use it anyway. Now the ATF in Ohio is processing ATF User of Display Fireworks license faster than most locations outside of Ohio. The applicants in Ohio 4 years ago listened to my advice and held firm, refusing to withdraw their applications. Here we are 4 years later and the process is very smooth.
http://www.myonlinemaps.com/images/ohio-map.gif
Hi Dave. I purchased your dvd back in November. I sent my paperwork in on Dec.18. I had my meeting With the ATF agent on Jan 4th. And she said everything looks good and I should have the license within a week or so. I’m located in ohio near XXXXX. I thought you would like to know. I’ve been reading posts on your forum and I noticed a lot of people ask how hard it is in different states. It was a breeze compared to what I was expecting. Thanks!
XXXXXX XXXXX.

Sent from my iPhone

p.s Don't call them Agents, call them Inspectors.

displayfireworks1
01-18-2018, 07:36 PM
More select random feedback from today. I can't make this stuff up. LOL Its nice for me to hear it. I am hoping people in the fireworks and fireworks related equipment see it. I am always open to signing on new advertisers. Although my guess is, people currently advertising with me hope you don't.
I would also like to add more display companies , similar to the agreement I have with Pyrotecnico. Imagine the resource pool of new advancing fireworks enthusiast following my videos looking to get training in their state to work part time for a display company. However, those cheap ass display companies would rather post their help wanted post for free in Europe in hopes of finding help. Good luck with that. Well anyway, here is the email.
David,

I have to first of all say thank you for everything you’ve done for me as I’ve started down this road of becoming a Pyro technician. Your video was spot on for aquiring my ATF license. The agent thanked me for making it so easy on them! The videos on YouTube are both educational and entertaining, and I always appreciate the heads up on special deals including this last one with Pyroboom and free shipping.

I’ve now stepped up my game by taking advantage of the Cobra firing system (Black Friday special, thanks for the heads up!) with several 36M, and audio box, and trying to learn Finale Fireworks.

I know my next step is getting a container, but I’m also looking for some companies that you’d personally recommend for the actual purchase of 1.3 shells. I plan to shoot 3” a 12” shells, and many companies seem to provide up to 6” or even up to 10”.

I’ve seen some of your videos that mention Spirit of ‘76 and others, but would like to narrow it down to two or three of your personal favorites.

I truly appreciate your dedication to this business, and look forward to any advice you can offer.

Thank you!

- XXXX XXXXX
Another thing , never underestimate the size of the budget some of these new enthusiast have

displayfireworks1
01-25-2018, 08:21 PM
Feedback from Kentucky. I found this interesting since he mentioned my name to the ATF Inspector.
back in august i ordered you cd's to help me get the 1.3g type 54 permit i filled it all out and sent it in on December 28 2017 they took out the $100.00 payment for processing fee on January 10 2018......................... he gave me his card and said you should be getting the permit in 3 weeks because we don't have alot of people in is area applying for this type of permit its mostly firearm permits. ........................ he asked if nightlights help me fill out the app for the permit i told no Dave from display fireworks 1 did he said he has heard of you but never meet you.
https://energy.gov/sites/prod/files/Paducah%20stateMap4-3.png

displayfireworks1
03-11-2018, 01:14 PM
Feedback from my new Facebook account.

Hey Dave how are you hope all is well just want to say thanks for the license advice my wife and I have our type 33 thanks to you also thanks for your YouTube you were the first person I saw on the internet that loved firework as much as me

displayfireworks1
09-20-2018, 10:38 AM
Feedback from the state of Missouri

Dave,

I would like to start off by saying that I've watched your videos for almost 5 years now. I've also always been a pyro enthusiast since childhood and have waited sometime to be of age to do this. Well I went through the process and have attained my Type 54 license and would just like to be another channel fan to express very sincere thanks in what you do for encouraging so many to participate in such a great and historical hobby that is a pinnacle representation of the Liberty instilled in our great country! I look forward to maybe having the priveledge of shooting with you someday! Cheers!

Very Respectfully,

XXXX XXXXX
http://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=3165&stc=1
https://nawindpower.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/missouri-map.jpg

displayfireworks1
09-22-2018, 08:05 AM
From the state of Ohio message through Facebook
Just wanted to say thank you for your help on getting my ATF permit. Got it on Thursday and made my first purchase Friday lol. Thanks!!
https://i1.wp.com/smartsync.me/wp-content/uploads/us-map-ohio-reference-of-usa-nations-online-project-naccl20-travel.jpg?resize=450,300

displayfireworks1
10-20-2018, 10:21 AM
Feedback from Ohio.
Hi, my name is xxxx xxxxxx. I bought your dvds and obtained my federal license a couple months ago, thanks for the help. I do have another question and hope you can help me or at least guide me in the right direction. I live in Ohio just south of XXXXXXXX and am trying to obtain my state license. I went to that shooter certificstion class at kellners a couple weeks ago thinking that was enough to apply for my test but I called and they said it probably isnt. Ive contacted the northeast ohio pyro group but they havent returned my email yet. It looks like I have to be on a professional show and have the company sign off saying im competent. Is this correct? Thanks for any help on this, its very hard to get answers anywhere
I almost want to tell this person, it would be great if these so called fireworks clubs would ANSWER EMAIL's when someone inquires about joining from their website contact information. What better applicant to have than someone that is already ATF licensed. I frequently hear this from many of the fireworks clubs applicants, They say no on returns their calls or answers their emails. These same clubs try to stop people from getting ATF licensed under the guise to just join a fireworks club and you can shoot 1.3 fireworks under the club license. Well the first thing the club needs to do is answer the phone or email.

displayfireworks1
11-10-2018, 10:24 AM
Facebook Feedback
Dave, I received my 1.3 license today. Thank for the DVDs and all the help to get to this point. Hope to see you soon!!!
http://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=3674&stc=1

displayfireworks1
12-01-2018, 09:30 AM
Facebook Feedback
Hi Dave this is you helped me and my wife get our own 1.3 licenseme and my wife will be going to some of the firework places you mentioned in your YouTube videos my question is do I need to fill out any kind of special paperwork to bring them back to xxxxxxxx for 4th of July show
Always keep a copy of your ATF license in your vehicle to prove you are legally allowed to possess the product. The Type 54 license allows you to cross state lines

displayfireworks1
12-04-2018, 07:37 PM
Facebook ATF license feedback
Hey Dave just wanted to let you know after about 3 years since I bought your DVD set about getting my type 54 license I finally did it. I have my license now and cant wait until new years eve. Thank you for helping me get through this. Now I have to try to get and indoor magazine so i can have my stuff here at my house. Keep up the good pyro videos.
Good news you finally obtained your ATF license. Better late than never. Go buy something nice for New Years Eve.

joewad
12-05-2018, 02:55 PM
Facebook ATF license feedback
Hey Dave just wanted to let you know after about 3 years since I bought your DVD set about getting my type 54 license I finally did it. I have my license now and cant wait until new years eve. Thank you for helping me get through this. Now I have to try to get and indoor magazine so i can have my stuff here at my house. Keep up the good pyro videos.
Good news you finally obtained your ATF license. Better late than never. Go buy something nice for New Years Eve.

For some reason I don't think it's gonna be snakes and smoke bombs.

displayfireworks1
03-14-2019, 08:12 PM
From time to time I get involved in advocating for select ATF license applicant that purchased my ATF license package, meet the requirements and runs into unnecessary requirements/roadblocks placed upon them by the ATF. This one bring us to the state of Illinois. An applicant meets the requirements using a contingency storage plan as a hobbyist. The ATF Inspectors VERBALLY tells him , he needs a permission letter from his landlord (apparently he rents) that he is running a fireworks business from the property and they are also requiring a permission letter from his county of residence that they also allow the same. The applicant has granted permission for me to advocate for him. The gentleman is a hobbyist.
Who wants to guess what my/his position on this is when responding to these request on what to tell the ATF ? I'm trying to see who is learning something here. We are in the middle of it now.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/53/Illinois_in_United_States.svg/250px-Illinois_in_United_States.svg.png

Crush630
03-15-2019, 03:42 PM
From time to time I get involved in advocating for select ATF license applicant that purchased my ATF license package, meet the requirements and runs into unnecessary requirements/roadblocks placed upon them by the ATF. This one bring us to the state of Illinois. An applicant meets the requirements using a contingency storage plan as a hobbyist. The ATF Inspectors VERBALLY tells him , he needs a permission letter from his landlord (apparently he rents) that he is running a fireworks business from the property and they are also requiring a permission letter from his county of residence that they also allow the same. The applicant has granted permission for me to advocate for him. The gentleman is a hobbyist.
Who wants to guess what my/his position on this is when responding to these request on what to tell the ATF ? I'm trying to see who is learning something here. We are in the middle of it now.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/53/Illinois_in_United_States.svg/250px-Illinois_in_United_States.svg.png

Im from IL and have my 54. But I do own my property. Did not have to get permission from my local city or county. It would help to know what county the applicant is in.

Mattp
03-15-2019, 04:59 PM
1: you dont need permission from a landlord to have a business office in a place that you rent
2: you dont need local permission to obtain federal permission
3: if this verbal statement occured at the guys interview,, then he most likely already has the permit granted to him

displayfireworks1
03-16-2019, 08:04 AM
In reference to post #29. This is something the ATF Inspector may feel is correct to ask for. Because the application is geared towards a business I suspect he does not see many advance fireworks hobbyist in the state. We are telling the Inspector the applicant is NOT going to submit permission letters etc for a non existent business and the applicant is also not going to withdraw the application. These extra unlisted prerequisites are designed as self serving tool to protect the Inspector in the event of an untoward future event. My experience is telling me they are not grounds for denial of a "Shall Issue" license/permit. We placed all of this in writing and are awaiting a WRITTEN response. Any future conversation between the parties now goes from verbal to written for clarity and if necessary for supervisor/legal review pending final decision. If extra unlisted prerequisites to the license are suddenly placed upon an applicant, that all needs to be in written form. What you will find is, they will not write it and will try to bring the conversation back to verbal communication.

displayfireworks1
03-16-2019, 08:09 AM
Recent ATF license feedback
Just wanted to say thanks again dave. Your videos inspired me to not only go after my ATF permit but now I've been offered a part time shooter job at XXXXXXXX fireworks which I gladly took. Thanks for helping me make my childhood passion become possible/enjoyable for years to come.
XXXXXX, thank you very much for the feedback. It is great for me to hear stories like yours. You are with a great company. I hope you have a fun time as the fireworks season approaches.

displayfireworks1
04-03-2019, 06:55 PM
I heard from one of the people that attended my ATF license class from last year when I held the class at Kellners Fireworks. This gentleman came all the way from the state of Michigan to Pennsylvania.
Name withheld
After delays by the government shutdown and FBI background check happy to say I finally got my type 54 license. Thank you for your help and everything you do to promote the firework hobby.
Great news. Thanks for telling me. Have fun and stay safe

displayfireworks1
04-08-2019, 07:41 PM
I just received word from my applicant in Illinois he just received his ATF User of Display Fireworks license in the mail. He met the requirements as outlined in my video, however the local ATF started to add prerequisites that are not listed as part of the application process. Because he met the requirements and was willing hold firm. I provided additional guidance to him. He is not going to get a letter from his landlord, he is not going to register as business in the state of Illinois and he is not going to get whatever from the Fire Marshall, why? Because is is not a federal requirement to do so to receive the ATF Fireworks license. One has to wonder, how many applicants gave up in frustration in the past.
Hi Dave. Just wanted to let you know that my Type 54 Permit arrived today! As far as I'm concerned the money that I spent on your DVD package was the best money that I've ever spent because not only was it very informative but you stood right there beside me when I thought that all hope was lost. This day would not have came if it weren't for you Dave and for that I will be forever grateful. Feel free to share this on your forum because if I can make it through the process then so can anybody else!

Attached is a copy of my permit.

Sincerely, Kevin

http://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=3816&stc=1

displayfireworks1
05-18-2019, 08:12 PM
Random ATF license email feedback
Hi Dave. I'm from XXXXX ( New England State) and I purchased your ATF package in July 2018. I just wanted to let you know that after a long stressful road I am happy to say that I have received my type 54 license. I still need a type 1 shooters license to be able to get a permit to shoot here in XXXXX but that's my next goal. I'm making plans for a trip to PA for some open shoots in the fall. I had to send an email and say thanks for your help making this process easier for me. I would like to meet you one day and shake your hand.
Congratulations that is good news, just in time for the July 4th holiday. Thank you for the update email, it is always good news when I hear about another fireworks enthusiast advancing to the next level in pyrotechnics

Dave displayfireworks1

displayfireworks1
06-13-2021, 07:14 PM
As July 4th approaches I start to get feedback from fireworks enthusiast I helped get ATF licensed. Occasionally I'll post one of the feedback here on the forums.
Just wanted to send out a message saying thanks for all the information you put in your videos. I just received my 54 in the mail and got a order in at kellners. If I would not have found your videos I probably would have never got my license. Look forward to seeing your future videos.

Arclight
06-14-2021, 02:17 PM
1: you dont need permission from a landlord to have a business office in a place that you rent
2: you dont need local permission to obtain federal permission
3: if this verbal statement occured at the guys interview,, then he most likely already has the permit granted to him

I think they may be able to ask if you are renting/leasing land for your magazine. I've heard of people trying to get a mag approved in a self-storage and having their application denied. Most of these places specifically state "no hazardous goods" in the agreement.

Mattp
06-17-2021, 10:57 AM
I think they may be able to ask if you are renting/leasing land for your magazine. I've heard of people trying to get a mag approved in a self-storage and having their application denied. Most of these places specifically state "no hazardous goods" in the agreement.

jeez..this is from 2 years ago now.. crazy how time flies..LOL..you are definitely right,, but looking back through the thread.. i mustve been replying to daves "who wants to guess" question in post #29... which is referencing place of business and using contingency storage

Mattp
06-17-2021, 11:03 AM
on a side note... ive been so busy.. i never posted about my first renewal process back in march... everything went smooth.. inspector was nice as can be.. we went over some things and that was that... im good for another 3 years!!!.. lol .. the professional company i work for on the side started to call again!!! things are looking up.. and it all started a few years ago with this forum.. some videos and a dvd package!!!

displayfireworks1
06-17-2021, 09:11 PM
on a side note... ive been so busy.. i never posted about my first renewal process back in march... everything went smooth.. inspector was nice as can be.. we went over some things and that was that... im good for another 3 years!!!.. lol .. the professional company i work for on the side started to call again!!! things are looking up.. and it all started a few years ago with this forum.. some videos and a dvd package!!!

Thanks for that nice feedback Mattp, I see you are from New York State. New York State , Ohio , Texas and a few other states were claimed to be unable to be ATF licensed for private use. We now know different. Even if we have our own ATF license , I always recommended as fireworks enthusiast we work part time for a display company. It will be interesting to see how the display companies recover from this virus shutdown on public events. Many of the display companies broke connections TOTALLY for near 1.5 years with their seasonal help. Now 2 years later July 4th 2022, they are going to call you randomly and ask to help them? For the same money? It will be interesting to see how the display companies recover from this come next July 4th, 2022. I think near all of these display companies are making a big mistake by distancing themselves from shooters and helpers during this virus. What are they going to do? Call you two years later and say "Hey, remember me"? We need you help again.

displayfireworks1
06-23-2021, 06:59 PM
Random recent feedback on my ATF/DVD package from the state of Ohio.
Hi Dave, You were right about next 10 days. I really appreciate your help with advice and dvds. You explained it exactly how the interview went and also Kellner's for there contingency storage, The interview went very well because of your dvds,XXXXX the ATF investigator was very nice and professional. The interview was at my house and was like little over hour and half long. like you said XXXXX went over every explosives regulations and i was very prepare because of the dvds..XXXXXX said processing paperwork today hope to get permit about 6 days maybe earlier through the email.Hope i didnt forget anything but you know your shit which made it easy and relax for me...I'll sent you email of permit when i get...again...Thank You very much
Great news. let me know when you receive the license.