PDA

View Full Version : Gray Consumer Fast Fuse

vegassalute
05-29-2017, 09:11 AM
Do any of the PyroTalk sponsors offer gray fast fuse? I went through my last two feet yesterday fusing my finale and expediting fire times on 500G cakes. I purchased my last supply a couple years ago from a former sponsor that no longer has it available. Does anyone have a good source they're willing to recommend? Feel free to PM. Price is not as much a concern, but quality is. I really like its reliability and beautiful thick BP core for splicing. Thanks.

esgrillo
05-29-2017, 11:07 AM
the grey fuse is super hard to get anymore. I posted a few months ago on the same subject and there are no good suppliers. I honestly think it is discontinued. If you find any.... buy it right away, or I'm gonna get if first lol.

vegassalute
05-29-2017, 03:13 PM
Thanks esgrillo. It's funny, I remember thinking a couple years ago that this stuff was almost 'too' good and maybe I should buy some cases and throw it in the magazine. Goes to show you, always follow your gut! Damn. I'll put the word out if I find any!

PyroJoeNEPA
05-29-2017, 03:30 PM
Do any of the PyroTalk sponsors offer gray fast fuse? I went through my last two feet yesterday fusing my finale and expediting fire times on 500G cakes. I purchased my last supply a couple years ago from a former sponsor that no longer has it available. Does anyone have a good source they're willing to recommend? Feel free to PM. Price is not as much a concern, but quality is. I really like its reliability and beautiful thick BP core for splicing. Thanks.

Check your PM's.

pyroboom
05-30-2017, 01:40 AM
As of this post Pyroboom is selling the remaining 50 rolls of Gray Fuse.

Icooclast
05-30-2017, 02:55 AM

i'm not sure what the color is, but www.76fireworks.com has a whole section on fuse with a couple of pages. it's worth checking out.

esgrillo
05-30-2017, 08:06 AM
pyroboom, thanks. If you get any more, let me know

pyroboom
05-30-2017, 10:32 AM
i'm not sure what the color is, but www.76fireworks.com has a whole section on fuse with a couple of pages. it's worth checking out.

they are very limited stock and they currently don't have super fast fuse ready to ship as of this post. Also, are they an advertiser on here?

We are now out of stock.

Pyro@Mach13
05-30-2017, 11:10 AM
We are now out of stock.

Just noticed that..... glad I have a supply on hand. Not really a fan of the yellow quick fuse that is sold now.

pyroboom
06-03-2017, 09:46 PM
Today we received the new Super Quick Fuse and to our surprise it's SUPER Quick. it actually burns about .20 seconds per foot (#insane). Here is a video of 4 feet of the fuse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x94_rqq_gDQ

chriskrc
06-04-2017, 08:28 AM
Today we received the new Super Quick Fuse and to our surprise it's SUPER Quick. it actually burns about .20 seconds per foot (#insane). Here is a video of 4 feet of the fuse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x94_rqq_gDQ

Thats quick. Thanks for posting the video pyroboom.