PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Day With Pyrotecnico

PYRODAD1236
05-28-2017, 10:30 PM
Hey Dave ,
Here is the footage from the Waterloo NY Memorial Day Show My Wife(Who has never lit a shell)and I Did With Pyrotecnico , If Not For Your Video We Would Not Have Had This Opportunity
Thanks AGAIN For Always Taking Good Care Of The Pyro Community.

https://youtu.be/NEBArR5z8Z4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEBArR5z8Z4&feature=youtu.be

displayfireworks1
05-28-2017, 10:43 PM
Good job Pyrodad, I see that display has set pieces also. Thanks for that nice feedback and thanks for posting an update. I have a feeling Pyrotecnico is going to want you to work another display. How did everything go for you?

PYRODAD1236
05-28-2017, 10:54 PM
Everything went great, they were glad to get some help who had some real knowledge of what they where doing !!! I actually showed them a few of the things I learned from your videos( FYI they don't watch your videos ) lol , Yes you are correct we will be getting more show without a doubt.

displayfireworks1
05-28-2017, 11:16 PM
Over the years people that follow my videos tell me they show up to work on displays and the crew chief will be amazed how much they know already on the first show.. One guy told me the guy asked, where did he learn all that from, he told them my videos. That does not surprise me they do not watch my videos. The best pool of potentially new professional pyro-technicians are enthusiast that follow my videos and/or are ATF licensed. Pyrotecnico signed up with pyrotalk for me to get the word out, I am glad some people are taking advantage of the free training and getting on crews. Near all of my 1.3 distributors offer training and opportunities to work on these professional displays. Now I have to get some of you guys CDL's with Hazmat Endorsements. LOL

vegassalute
05-29-2017, 09:06 AM
Over the years people that follow my videos tell me they show up to work on displays and the crew chief will be amazed how much they know already on the first show.. One guy told me the guy asked, where did he learn all that from, he told them my videos. That does not surprise me they do not watch my videos. The best pool of potentially new professional pyro-technicians are enthusiast that follow my videos and/or are ATF licensed. Pyrotecnico signed up with pyrotalk for me to get the word out, I am glad some people are taking advantage of the free training and getting on crews. Near all of my 1.3 distributors offer training and opportunities to work on these professional displays. Now I have to get some of you guys CDL's with Hazmat Endorsements. LOL

Dave, you raise a good point. That wouldn't be a bad training/DVD package - getting your Hazmat Endorsement & DOT regs training. I went through the training through my company and it is quite in-depth and the exam is no joke (used JJ Keller). I'm betting you'd get a lot of positive feedback from those desiring to be in commerce on obtaining their HZ.

vegassalute
05-29-2017, 09:06 AM
Everything went great, they were glad to get some help who had some real knowledge of what they where doing !!! I actually showed them a few of the things I learned from your videos( FYI they don't watch your videos ) lol , Yes you are correct we will be getting more show without a doubt.

Terrific show Pyrodad! If you don't mind my asking, what was the shell size range for your show? I really liked how it was paced, with the placement of cakes following salutes. Nice work to you and your wife!

Kenny East
05-29-2017, 12:33 PM
Great show

MartMc
05-29-2017, 05:44 PM
Great job on the show

djsmurf
05-29-2017, 08:48 PM
Excellent show, was it all hand light?

chriskrc
05-30-2017, 06:55 AM
Awesome show pyrodad.

RalphieJ
05-30-2017, 09:37 AM
Old school, very nice, my kind of show.........thanks for posting.

PYRODAD1236
05-31-2017, 08:12 PM
Thank you very much
we had 3's & 4's

PYRODAD1236
05-31-2017, 08:13 PM
Thank You Very much

PYRODAD1236
05-31-2017, 08:14 PM
Thank You Very Much

PYRODAD1236
05-31-2017, 08:15 PM
Thank You Very Much Ralphie

PYRODAD1236
05-31-2017, 08:16 PM
Thanks DJ Yes is was hand lit

PYRODAD1236
05-31-2017, 08:17 PM
Thank You Very Much Chris

vegassalute
06-01-2017, 12:11 PM
Thank you very much
we had 3's & 4's

You're a cool cat Pyrodad, thanks for sharing your stuff. Your channel is terrific and I LOVE your passion for our favorite art form. Great stuff, keep up the terrific work!

Peter (Vegassalute)