View Full Version : Grocery store works

ras1986
05-28-2017, 08:27 PM
So I know it's super common in states that only allow s&s to have their walamrts and grocery store selling fireworks. Welll.. I went to the grocery store and they had a grand TNT display in the store. It was only novelties but still, we don't see this in Texas, I wonder if a law was changed or something. It was funny seeing the kids drooling over these "fireworks". Made me go home and pop off a bunch of old DOT firecrackers.

RalphieJ
05-29-2017, 10:24 AM
TNT may not make the best fireworks, but they sure know how to market them. Their packaged sales displays are very well designed. My local supermarket (ShopRite) sold out last year......not even a 5-second smoke ball left.

NorthernKYPyro
05-31-2017, 07:47 PM
I have seen a very large retail chain selling non S&S inside the store. will try and get a video.

FlyingDutchman
05-31-2017, 09:13 PM
Wally club by me is selling ball shells from TnT.

chriskrc
06-01-2017, 06:53 AM
Wally club by me is selling ball shells from TnT.

That's actually pretty surprising usually they just push their safe and sane products.

Dion
06-01-2017, 07:49 AM
Here in CT we are a limited S&S state. ShopRite has AFW product, Stop&Shop has TNT and CVS has Phantom. There is a couple gas stations (mobile and Sunoco) up the street that got World Class, Dominator and some other good name product in the store!

PGH_Pyro
06-01-2017, 11:10 AM
giant eagle here in western pa usually have phantom fountains & novelties.
i've seen tnt junk in costco & target .
kuhns grocery store chain in pittsburgh usually have tnt junk .

NorthernKYPyro
06-11-2017, 11:27 PM
Same. They also have a few 500g Cakes and Roman Candles. Will grab a video next time I'm there.

Wholesale Fireworks
06-12-2017, 11:38 AM
giant eagle here in western pa usually have phantom fountains & novelties.
i've seen tnt junk in costco & target .
kuhns grocery store chain in pittsburgh usually have tnt junk .

Kuhns used to have all AFW stuff before we stopped doing guarantee sales. The grocery stores love fireworks because they only have to pay for what they sell and return everything that doesn't

Rusty Shackleford
06-12-2017, 03:49 PM
There was a video going around a while back of someone who lit off a whole S&S display being sold in Walmart lol. I can probably find it if anyone is interested

RalphieJ
06-13-2017, 04:09 PM
Sam's Club has TNT on display right now. Dazzling holographic foil wraps with eye-popping intricate designs. Wish they put more money into the amount of pyro in each one and less on wraps.

PyroManiacs
06-13-2017, 07:48 PM
I dont know if its just me, but I havent seen any tents or supermarket displays anywhere in Erie yet.