PDA

View Full Version : Hello

MtnViewPyro
05-28-2017, 12:45 AM
Hello Everyone,

I'm a new member and eager to learn. For many years I have been setting off my backyard shows by hand. Last year I come to the realization that I'm getting to fat 😂. Planning my show this year with firing system. Look forward to learning from all of you.

Icooclast
05-28-2017, 02:32 AM
welcome to the boards. hope you enjoy your time here. there are plenty of cheaper online sites to buy fireworks, so i'd start by creating a topic on the where the places are to buy them online.

MtnViewPyro
05-28-2017, 02:37 AM
Thanks Icooclast for the welcome. I live rather close to 76 headquarters in Missouri but always looking for good buys ��

chriskrc
05-28-2017, 07:38 AM
Welcome to the forum and great to meet you. From everything I've read and heard 76 is a great place to shop. I've shot some stuff from them and do highly recommend it.

Rick_In_Tampa
05-28-2017, 01:53 PM
Welcome aboard MtnViewPyro! Glad to have another pyro on the boards. I know what you mean by the getting too fat thing. I found the buffet line a long time ago myself. Electronic firing is definitely the way to go. I used a cheap Chinese system and talons last year. This year I have a Cobra system.

What do you plan on using? How big is your show? Please post some pictures/videos if you have them!

MtnViewPyro
05-28-2017, 02:19 PM
Hello Rick_In_Tampa,

I'm also using a cheap Chinese firing system. The cobra system is awesome though and will for sure place in the wish list for the future. The firing system I have currently is 12 channels and should do the trick. I have a bunch of 500 gram cakes this year and still planning on picking up some excals or whatever off brand is available. Whenever I get all my stash home I will post some pics and if I do not forget, I will try and take some pics of them all set-up in the field.

MtnViewPyro
05-28-2017, 02:22 PM
Hello Chriskrc,

Thanks for the welcome. Yeah I enjoyed shopping on their website and I live close to their warehouse in Missouri so free shipping. I purchased several 76 Pro Line products that I am super excited to see. For instance, I purchased a case of the finale humming snakes.

Kenny East
05-29-2017, 02:05 AM
Welcome to the forums... Getting fat while planning... Just do the pyro work out on the day of your show, run... Light... Run... Look up.. And repeat... Couple hundred sets like that and you'll be good to go

Rick_In_Tampa
05-29-2017, 07:52 AM
Welcome to the forums... Getting fat while planning... Just do the pyro work out on the day of your show, run... Light... Run... Look up.. And repeat... Couple hundred sets like that and you'll be good to go

Lol... So THAT'S the pyro workout! I'll wait for the Tony Little DVD to come out....

Wholesale Fireworks
05-29-2017, 12:59 PM
Welcome to Pyrotalk Wishing a great 4th of July

MtnViewPyro
05-29-2017, 02:12 PM
Thanks Wholesale Fireworks for the welcome. Just watched the tour on YouTube of your store with Dave. You guys have a very nice website and great deals, especially for those who order early.

MtnViewPyro
05-29-2017, 02:12 PM
Lol good idea Kenny. Thank you for the welcome.

Kenny East
05-31-2017, 03:21 AM
Yeah, haven't done that in a while... Maybe one or two sets... Firing systems, all the running and work before the show, then watch and push a few buttons... It's fun either way