PDA

View Full Version : finale software

Clipcolnd
05-27-2017, 05:40 PM
looking for opinion on the software for pyro musical , is Finale software the most user friendly and worth the money ?

Bazerk
05-27-2017, 06:20 PM
looking for opinion on the software for pyro musical , is Finale software the most user friendly and worth the money ?

If you get this software, please let me know how you like it. Speaking of pyro musical.....what do you guys use for the audio end of it as far as speaker systems go? I haven't done one yet because I feel that I need the music part to be damn near DJ in a club loud because, well, everything I do is usually over the top. I wouldn't want the music to be drowned out by the sound from the fireworks. How do you combat that with anything other than loud music?

Pyro@Mach13
05-28-2017, 11:06 AM
I wouldn't want the music to be drowned out by the sound from the fireworks. How do you combat that with anything other than loud music?

Speaker location is key.... right in front of the audience is best...

esgrillo
05-28-2017, 11:28 AM
You are correct it has to be DJ club loud, no doubt. You have to have a serious amp and serious speakers and as pyro@mach says you speaker location is key. I have also found that boosting the RCA signal out of the Audiobox prior to inputting to the amp is beneficial as I found it was a weak link in the system after I did some testing. I ended up getting speakers and an amp on eBay that were not too much $ but are pretty powerful.

They are not high end by any means but for this application you are really just looking to be able to get it loud without a lot of distortion. 2228

Rick_In_Tampa
05-28-2017, 12:31 PM
OMG! 4500W amp?! How close to the crowd do you place the speakers?