PDA

View Full Version : Lynch 1.3 cakes

White Skies
05-23-2017, 09:02 AM
Hey everyone

Just wondering what everyone's favorite cakes are that has used or seen in person lynch's cakes. Looking for more of the cases with 4, 6, 8, or 12 to fire together all spread out. I've watched the videos but know most of them do little justice.

Bazerk
05-23-2017, 10:04 AM
Hey everyone

Just wondering what everyone's favorite cakes are that has used or seen in person lynch's cakes. Looking for more of the cases with 4, 6, 8, or 12 to fire together all spread out. I've watched the videos but know most of them do little justice.

Most of the Lynch cakes are good. However, you wont find 1.3g cakes in cases more than 2 to a case. There are a couple exceptions like Flash Mob, but for the most part, they are 1/1 or 2/1. Party Time, Hurricane, Anxiety Attack, Tsunami and Exploding Galaxies (for finale filler) are all some of the ones I order every single time.

White Skies
05-23-2017, 08:08 PM
I was considering anything in his sales magazine under 1.3 as 1.3. Not just the big hitters.

joewad
05-23-2017, 08:10 PM
I enjoy shooting their 25 shot thunderkings and 36 shot battle of color in blocks of 4 then chaining remaining cakes to initial block. Extend the fuse of each cake with quick fuse. Create block of 4 with the fuse running up the middle. Break out some expensive "Indiana" chrome duct tape and give each block of 4 at least 4 wraps. Stabilize with some sort rebar then wrap a few more times. Link each block of 4 with some fast fuse or quick match, light and enjoy. Great for close proximity shoots.