PDA

View Full Version : New 5 inch neon super shell from BIG

Pyromaha
05-20-2017, 09:41 PM
Anyone seen these in person yet? I am wondering how they compare to the "regular" neon x shells(which are awesome). Just a gimmick?

displayfireworks1
05-20-2017, 09:58 PM
I often wonder if people that have these canister artillery shell dilemmas are under age 20 ? There is a real study in marketing when it comes to consumer fireworks that is for sure.

jamisonlm3
05-20-2017, 10:47 PM
Canister shell dilemma? Personally, I think there's alot of smoke and mirrors in fireworks sales.

PyroManiacs
05-21-2017, 12:05 AM
What I still wonder...How the firework industry is exempt from false advertisement.

Kenny East
05-21-2017, 02:23 AM
Seen them at their demo, they were about the same.... Seemed a little higher but that was about it....

I used to do tons of looking prior to buying cans since they cost more than ball shells, but once you realize that they all come from the same couple factories, you know pretty much what you're getting without all the concerns over small changes...
I got a case of megaton cans, don't care for their ball shells or most of their products... That said their just as good as most other cheap cans out there... Cans are cans unless you get some cardboard sleeved ball shells...

Grillma$ter
05-23-2017, 01:42 AM
Yeah a guy I used to work with said he had some 5 inch shells when we talked last year, and of course I thought he was talking about ball shells. If i knew he was talking about the cans, I would've bought a kit off of him.

I can't wait until the 6 inch Super Mega Platinum Excals come out!

Icooclast
05-23-2017, 06:03 AM
Yeah a guy I used to work with said he had some 5 inch shells when we talked last year, and of course I thought he was talking about ball shells. If i knew he was talking about the cans, I would've bought a kit off of him.

I can't wait until the 6 inch Super Mega Platinum Excals come out!

is this sarcasm?

djsmurf
05-23-2017, 11:12 PM
What I still wonder...How the firework industry is exempt from false advertisement.

I second that. I don't know how I missed it but saw a Winda 4" 5 on a board this year :confused:

Grillma$ter
05-24-2017, 02:28 AM
is this sarcasm?

Pretty much, lol. A part of me wants it to happen for some reason.

PyroDre
05-24-2017, 11:49 AM
i think they are nice shells..only because they have some color changing effects in them. you don't see that a lot in 1.75

i get big wholesale pricing i might pick some up next year

PyroManiacs
05-25-2017, 11:33 PM
I second that. I don't know how I missed it but saw a Winda 4" 5 on a board this year :confused:

Gotta love those new consumer FOABs!

Pyro@Mach13
05-27-2017, 06:10 PM
The Indian Reservation near me has some of these for sale. If they where not an arm and three legs I would get a box and try them.