PDA

View Full Version : Atf Form 5400.4 Limited Permittee report

bohicarlp
05-10-2017, 07:09 PM
I received these forms in the mail not too long ago. I have a Type 54 license. It was to my understanding that these were for type 60. Am I missing something here?

displayfireworks1
05-10-2017, 08:09 PM
Nothing is attached. The report you are referencing may just be redundant paperwork showing approved people. Did you renew your license , when does your current license expire.

ras1986
05-10-2017, 08:43 PM
I got these same forms. So did ed i think. I got like 20 of them. Don't know what they are for

Kenny East
05-11-2017, 06:04 AM
If you're referring to atf form 5400.30, they give you those to use for purchasing from another licensed individual... Like if i had bought a full case of salutes and only need half for a show, i could sell my overstock shells to you... They want you to use this form for records keeping.... Most distributors have their own forms similar.... Least thats the way my atf Rep explained it to me... The FELC sends you those and a bunch of other forms, loss forms, records keeping sheets, orange book, etc

displayfireworks1
05-11-2017, 07:56 AM
Is this the paper here?
https://www.atf.gov/explosives/docs/form/limited-permitee-transaction-report-atf-form-54004/download
There are still people that do not want to believe that we can transfer product amongst license holders if we have excess product for one a multitude of reasons.

bohicarlp
05-11-2017, 08:30 PM
Yes that is the paperwork. And no I did not renew my license. Still have 2 years for that.

Kenny East
05-12-2017, 12:57 AM
Is this the paper here?
https://www.atf.gov/explosives/docs/form/limited-permitee-transaction-report-atf-form-54004/download
There are still people that do not want to believe that we can transfer product amongst license holders if we have excess product for one a multitude of reasons.

Yeah, dealt with that a few months back, while buying racks and other pyro equipment.... Guy had some products he was looking to get rid of.... That was a gray area sale... Only "1.4" since he didn't have a permit/license/ or knowledge of what he had...