PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Day Weekend 2017 with DAVE!

yoshisbar
05-08-2017, 09:43 PM
So with a cancellation of a show, you may have heard about, down south of me, Dave has said he has that weekend free, So the plan is he is coming to MY HOUSE!!

So I am going to make Dave a show from a TRUE backyard hobbyist, 1.4 and 1.3!
Got my new magazine approved (and want to show you how easy that was). SO Fireworks on PYROTALK and YouTube!

Now here is my pitch, I NEED HELP.
I have more racks now than I ever have (180+ 3" and over 200 1.75") plus cakes and more, and I think it would be cool to meet some of the people here instead of just a keyboard click talk.
If you want to bring something to shoot I am ok with that, I have room and if it is an hour show the neighbors don't mind!!

I am shooting for Sunday the 28th but sat is an option (depending on the weather of course). I should have a date firm in the next week or so hopefully.
If you want to participate let me know! We are having a simple hot dog bar and marsh mellows cookout so you can eat too!!

It would be nice to meet some fellow pyros, and have a nice shoot worthy of a small city (which I usually have anyways) right in the backyard!

Kenny East
05-09-2017, 03:57 AM
Kinda far drive, look forward to the video...

shake the cove
05-09-2017, 07:38 PM
too far for me also but would love to have a shoot within 3 hrs of me one one of the 3 days.

displayfireworks1
05-10-2017, 08:48 PM
I will be there in Titusville Pennsylvania to work with this ATF license holder as he does an advanced backyard display using 1.4 and 1.3 fireworks. It would be great to have some pyrotalk members show up and help out or bring some fireworks.
http://pics2.city-data.com/city/maps/fr5256.png

chriskrc
05-11-2017, 06:52 AM
Good for you brother cant wait to see a video of the show.

yoshisbar
05-18-2017, 09:36 PM
Well, just to update.. WE ARE a go for SATURDAY the 27th, weather looks better...Going to pick up my 1.3 order sat at kellner's (because I can!!) 140 3" shells and a few other things. I have a few people with a maybe on coming to help but any more is MUCH appreciated! Thanks AND A BIG SHOUT OUT to Randall at Overstockcentral.com, I have some killer cakes from pyro demon to shoot in addition to my order with 288 excels and a lot of odds and ends (with free shipping of course!). Dave has also said he will bring some product on top of that so maybe a show in a show! So if your free don't miss out, food, drink, fireworks, this could be fun!

Grillma$ter
05-19-2017, 03:41 AM
Sounds like a good time! I hope to see a video! Man I love this time of year :)

Kenny East
05-19-2017, 05:29 AM
6 hours away... Maybe, if i get Friday off... I will let you know if i can make it... I don't have any other plans that weekend

chriskrc
05-19-2017, 06:54 AM
Have a great show yoshibar, can't wait to see a video of the show.

yoshisbar
05-19-2017, 09:12 PM
6 hours away... Maybe, if i get Friday off... I will let you know if i can make it... I don't have any other plans that weekend

SURE Kenny! That would be great!...Let me know, There is a hotel 1/2 mile up the road if you need a reservation let me know I can get a discount!!

Kenny East
05-20-2017, 04:17 AM
Got too many people off that Friday, but i may try to shoot down there first thing Saturday if nothing comes up...if i do head down i will pm you for a specific location

displayfireworks1
05-24-2017, 08:21 PM
Guess who bought TWO of these fireworks firing systems after he saw them featured in one of my videos?
http://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=2211&stc=1

Kenny East
05-25-2017, 02:51 AM
I remember that video, no clue who bought two of those...

displayfireworks1
05-25-2017, 07:05 AM
The guy I am helping with the display on Saturday, I dug the one I have out of storage to bring along. I guess I'll see him use the ones he has on Saturday.
Anyone interested in coming to Titusville Pennsylvania , he said he needs some help. I'll be there.

yoshisbar
05-25-2017, 10:40 PM
Well, here we go! Talked to a few people today, I have some help MIKEJWJR, said he is coming
KENNY EAST ARE YOU STILL TRYING??

Have a few more may show, and some friends but help I have. But I invite anyone! The more the better..

Talked to dave today, he is bringing product, and doing more or less a show before a show!! It will be great! I can't wait to see these hellcat canisters, I'm a guy that shoot Excals EVERY year...
Weather is looking ALOT better and the crowd is growing!
It is going to be fun!

Kenny East
05-26-2017, 03:02 AM
Not going to make it... Something's off in the front end of my car... Wish i could, but i can't risk that far of a drive on it

yoshisbar
05-28-2017, 01:21 AM
Well, 1am and a pyro night ends. Thanks Dave and THANKS Mike, We had our problems, but a GREAT show, and I can't wait for the video. Spirit of 76 and overstockcentral.com and kellner's provided the GREAT product. What a day, that is all I can say!!

yoshisbar
06-04-2017, 04:30 PM
The VIDEO is up.

Thanks Dave turned out good!

Rick_In_Tampa
06-04-2017, 04:57 PM
The VIDEO is up.

Thanks Dave turned out good!

Up where? Can't see a link in your post.

yoshisbar
06-04-2017, 08:01 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFkFVnbVjFA