PDA

View Full Version : Yung Feng Rumor

displayfireworks1
05-08-2017, 07:24 PM
Heard but not confirmed
Disney buys Yung Feng fireworks and immediately fires 100 of its people. Quality manager quits as a protest.
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/77/411717-DISNEY+LOGO+COLOR.jpg

shake the cove
05-08-2017, 08:18 PM
Iam going to guess that Disney shoots every night for 20 minutes at 700-1000 shells. That is a lot of product for a year. The gorilla in the house could probably order from any of the chin ease suppliers with out buying a particular company.Most American would not know the difference on high quality shells or others. Cheaper usually wins out at most companies. Since fireworks are not the main draw I would lean toward others. Also with relations with the chin ease I wonder if their government would allow a total buyout of a china company.
Just my 2 cents, the wife says is not worth that.Hope prices do not go up or any shortages.

Weinz34
05-15-2017, 03:04 PM
The Walt Disney Company is the largest consumer of fireworks in the World.....according to Google... so I imagine they can do what they want.

displayfireworks1
05-16-2017, 04:16 PM
I heard from one of my reliable sources that the rumor is false. If someone hears different please post it.

pyrola
05-16-2017, 05:26 PM
Why in the world would Disney want to own and manage a fireworks factory ? Makes no sense

RalphieJ
05-16-2017, 07:05 PM
Why in the world would Disney want to own and manage a fireworks factory ? Makes no sense

Are you pulling our collective legs? If not, answer this question: If you shot the amount that Disney world-wide does (estimates vary between $55 Million to $92 Million a year, wouldn't you want to own your own company?

pyrola
05-16-2017, 09:19 PM
Not pulling leg at all. With the continued bullshit that is China it makes no sense for them to own a factory. Why own something and take on all of the risk when you can go in and push everyone other customer of factory out because you gave mouse ear money. Like I said it makes no sense for them to own a Chinese fireworks factory. They don't need to own the place to control it

RalphieJ
05-17-2017, 10:13 AM
Pyrola, who do you think has better financial advisers: You and me or Disney? ;-)

Bazerk
05-17-2017, 10:18 AM
The one thing nobody here has thought about is the fact that maybe Yung Feng dropped the ball on Disney one too many times and Disney was just making a statement by buying them and firing people? The proverbial big dick swinging because I can mentality. Disney: You have messed up our order/delivery a few times now. One more time and we will eliminate the problem. Yung Feng:Yea ok, you need us. They make another mistake, Disney swings the man hammer! LOL

pyrola
05-17-2017, 06:10 PM
Pyrola, who do you think has better financial advisers: You and me or Disney? ;-)

Ha ha. Definitely them. I'm sure these advisors would tell them to run