PDA

View Full Version : Magazine Bookkeeping

displayfireworks1
05-05-2017, 07:23 PM
Magazine Bookkeeping
I have a question from an ATF license holder with a magazine. If someone can attach a document to their post that would be great. Or email it to me at pyrotalk@gmail.com and I will post it.
Question is does someone have a form or template they are using to log in and out activity on their magazine that meets the ATF requirements? If so please comment/post and I can pass along

ADVANCEDPYRO
05-05-2017, 08:09 PM
I asked Dave this question and he posted it here and just to clarify I don't have a magazine I'm using a contingency plan if that changes the way the form or template needs to be.

yoshisbar
05-05-2017, 08:16 PM
got to the atf website and search. Daily summary of magazine transactions, they have an example. Or if you know Microsoft office excel, Just make a spreadsheet. MUST HAVE THESE COLUMNS at least,,,, Date, Manufactures name or brand name, Quantity in, Quantity out, and Balance. Any spreadsheet is acceptable. Just covered this, this week in fact!!

https://www.atf.gov/file/58716/download

there it is...

ADVANCEDPYRO
05-05-2017, 09:02 PM
got to the atf website and search. Daily summary of magazine transactions, they have an example. Or if you know Microsoft office excel, Just make a spreadsheet. MUST HAVE THESE COLUMNS at least,,,, Date, Manufactures name or brand name, Quantity in, Quantity out, and Balance. Any spreadsheet is acceptable. Just covered this, this week in fact!!

https://www.atf.gov/file/58716/download

there it is...

Is this the same Sheet for use with transactions for people who don't have there own magazine.

I was looking also for example forms on how people fill there's out.

shake the cove
05-06-2017, 11:25 AM
Thanks Dave and Advanced Pyro for the help on that. I am always worried that my record keeping meets the ATF requirements.

shake the cove
05-06-2017, 11:26 AM
Yoshisbar,thanks for the gov/atf link

ras1986
05-06-2017, 03:08 PM
Ace pyro has a dsmt form on their website