PDA

View Full Version : Just placed my first 1.3 order!!!

Bigjohnson
04-27-2017, 06:30 PM
$2200 to Lynch! I'll be doing a show the weekend before Memorial Day for friends and family. Figured id go big for the first one. I got pretty much all cakes. I'll be firing it from my cobra. It's going to be a big change from hand firing and having pretty big gaps while reloading shells. Needless to say I'm excited

nayslayer
04-27-2017, 09:08 PM
Congratulations!

displayfireworks1
04-27-2017, 09:12 PM
Thanks for updating us on your first purchase. You got a nice budget and a Cobra firing system. I'm happy for you. I recently got some feedback from Chicago and a new ATF license holder from the wfboom class I taught. Now all I have to do is sign up that 1.3 distributor just across the border in Wisconsin that never answer my emails. LOL I am headed to Lynch Imports demo Saturday. Lynch has great product and I just love those canister shell salutes he sells.

djsmurf
04-27-2017, 10:18 PM
Congrats! Please post video of the show if you can.

Bigjohnson
04-27-2017, 10:26 PM
I may have gotten some of those salutes :) most likely won't have a video. I'll be busy firing and I want everyone else to enjoy it not worry about recording it. We will see though

Acecogarshaqk
04-30-2017, 06:22 PM
Good job getting your first order. Im also going up to lynch as well. Dave your talking about kastners? Ive actualy got a couple emails back from them, she gave the contingency storage .if you want a price quide i have one .

Bigjohnson
04-30-2017, 08:44 PM
Good job getting your first order. Im also going up to lynch as well. Dave your talking about kastners? Ive actualy got a couple emails back from them, she gave the contingency storage .if you want a price quide i have one .

Nice when are you making the trip?

Acecogarshaqk
04-30-2017, 08:51 PM
Im shooting in mid june for a friends birthday. Im going to spend around 800-1000 and fire by hand and will be being will eventually by a cobra

Bigjohnson
05-01-2017, 03:36 PM
Let me know if you need to borrow my mods when you get your cobra.