PDA

View Full Version : First case order winda/ magnus

kcp04
04-19-2017, 09:46 PM
Just like the title says.

Have a list made out and was wanting to get your opinions on must have items.

Hey guys about to have my first "big order" and was wondering if any of you have any thoughts on these items. I have to cut this list down due to funds so any help will be appreciated.

Some of these will be fused together and some will be shot solo.

Thanks

Xcals
Black Widow
Quest
Supernova

Just wanting to try some smaller shells to go off below the 60 gram cans

Appballs
Infinity Speed
Crack Of Doom
American Chief
All American Art Shell Pack
Unleash The Chaos
Basic 1.75 " ball shells from Winda or Brothers

7-8 Out of this group
Broken Hearts
Great Expectations
Raging Mad
Ante In
Metal Dino
I Pledge allegience (BB)
Goody Goody
Rock, Paper, Scissors (Boomin Bulldog)
Simon Summon
TMI
Danger Days
Home Run
Blue Heaven
Big N Bad
Bling Bling
Red, White, Blue Salute

5 or so out of this group
Our Presidents
To The Extreme
Color Cascade
The Heat Is On
Angry Pandas
Hit The Road Jack
Scare Prank
19th Hole
Hawaii Dream
Catching Fire
Sunshine State
Eat, Drink, Shoot
Rags To Riches
21 Gun Salute - Boomin Bulldog
Jumping Skier

2-3 Out of this group
Lucky One
LOL
Pirate Harbor
The Miracle
Super Stunt
Pyro Envy
Super Boom Boom
Xtreme Explosion

Plenty more to choose from if you know of any must haves from these brands.

Some of the 200 gram items will be 1/2 and or 1/4 cases as my guy said he will allow me to do that, but I am new to both of these brands and was wanting your opinions. There are a few Brothers, Boomin' Bulldog items in there as well.

Any help would be appreciated

chriskrc
04-20-2017, 07:00 AM
You can get supernova cans in single effect like crackles or willow, I highly recommend those. Xcals are always nice. Bling bling, sunshine state, Hawaiian dream, hit the road jack, and rags to riches are all nice as well. That's all I have shot from that list and can recommend.

kcp04
04-20-2017, 07:54 AM
You can get supernova cans in single effect like crackles or willow, I highly recommend those. Xcals are always nice. Bling bling, sunshine state, Hawaiian dream, hit the road jack, and rags to riches are all nice as well. That's all I have shot from that list and can recommend.

Appreciate you input.

isp307
04-20-2017, 09:04 PM
The Xcals, supernovas and Quest shells are all real nice. If you were to drop one of those I would drop the black widows. I've shot all of those. Bling bling, Hit the Road Jack, Hawaii Dream and Super Stunt are all real good too. I personally haven't really shot many of the others. Bump Bear is a real good 200g if you can get it.

esgrillo
04-20-2017, 09:34 PM
Use supernova every year. good choice. Bling bling good low cost long lasting cake with good sound and effects. Best value 200g IMO is bump bear. Use about 100 of those each show. 76 has them. I fast fuse about 60 of them for my finale. You can see them in my signature video at the 23:45 mark

Kenny East
04-21-2017, 04:02 AM
can't go wrong with winda, magnus, or brothers cakes..never been dissatisfied with a winda cake.. As for plain 1.75 ball shells, the brothers are a bit harder than the ones by winda.... Could try to find some all up with graceful mine, by winda.... Shoot them under some cans...three level effects

kcp04
04-26-2017, 11:50 PM
So my supplier no longer has any Super Stunts in stock....Any of you know of a good replacement from Winda, Magnus or Brothers? My guy did say he has a few cases of Engine No 9 in stock. Any thoughts?

PyroManiacs
04-27-2017, 12:09 AM
You forgot these hard hitting Magnus items:

Rock n Soul
Time to Honour
Hard Hit
Be Stronger

kcp04
04-27-2017, 12:33 AM
So my supplier no longer has any Super Stunts in stock....Any of you know of a good replacement from Winda, Magnus or Brothers? My guy did say he has a few cases of Engine No 9 in stock. Any thoughts?

PyroManiacs
04-27-2017, 12:37 AM
Be Stronger is pretty close.

Kenny East
04-27-2017, 04:34 AM
Not familiar with them, couldn't say... Often it comes down to what you can get or what your willing to pay for or drive to get...looked up engine #9... Kinda longer cake... Not as good as super stunt, as the breaks are concerned... Like the delayed crackle... Not a huge strobe fan though

isp307
05-02-2017, 11:45 AM
War Stopper from Winda is a good one. Large breaks. I shot that one last year and liked it.

Shooter
05-02-2017, 12:41 PM
Winda's 200 gram Criss Cross is a vivid color crossette cake. Packed 16/1. Makes for a nice quite effect.