PDA

View Full Version : Oklahoma Pyros

pyroalex
04-13-2017, 10:15 PM
Hello everyone, I'm wanting to try and buy wholesale this year. My budget is not very much ($500) that is why I trying to find some others who are in the same boat to do a group buy. I do not think I would be saving very much money if it was just me buying. There are not any wholesalers in Oklahoma that I know of other than Jakes, but there minimum is too high.. So if you are interested or have a suggestion let me know!

displayfireworks1
04-14-2017, 06:41 AM
You can get a decent amount of fireworks for $500.00 and still have fun. I'm not sure what you plans are . if you are shooting fireworks for friends and family don't be bashful about throwing hints to the people attending the event you need some money to purchase more fireworks. Are you shooting a annual picnic or just buying fireworks for your own entertainment?

PyroManiacs
04-14-2017, 12:57 PM
You can get a decent amount of fireworks for $500.00 and still have fun.

Agreed. If you know how to pick your product, 500 bucks can get you far.

Pyropug
04-14-2017, 01:16 PM
Pick a wholesaler with no minimums, be willing to pick up yourself to save on shipping. Shop around different wholesalersfor best prices. If you find a group buy that's the best deal you'll find, although it's getting late to join group buys most are closing around this time of year to get in.

Pyropug
04-14-2017, 01:20 PM
Sent you a pm

Rick_In_Tampa
04-17-2017, 07:47 PM
If you stick with mainly 200G cakes you can get a ton of cakes for $500 that will make a very nice show.

Just my humble opinion.