PDA

View Full Version : Consumer Fireworks License Pennsylvania

displayfireworks1
04-12-2017, 08:07 PM
Is that building you are buying fireworks from in Pennsylvania a PA licensed distributor of Consumer Fireworks? Did they pay the required $5000.00 fee? Or are they selling Consumer Fireworks without the official Pennsylvania? I attached a current listing of every current PA Consumer Fireworks distributor license holder. You will have to log on to see the attached list. Wherelse you going to get this kind of information expect pyrotalk.com
http://www.vacation2usa.com/i2map_pennsylvania.png

PyroManiacs
04-12-2017, 11:37 PM
Interesting. Thanks for sharing this.

Northern Sky
04-13-2017, 05:02 PM
Wherelse you going to get this kind of information expect pyrotalk.com

You might want to hire a good proof reader.

displayfireworks1
04-13-2017, 08:02 PM
Remember I do 100% of the typing , videos , editing, emails , travel, website work, phone calls and text messages and negotiating etc. You do one occasional sentence every three weeks. Thanks for your support. Plus the one time you helped me at the sportsman club fireworks display, you put my Cobra finale module on the wrong channel number. You better be one your toes at the fireworks competition in May.

Northern Sky
04-13-2017, 10:51 PM
You better be one your toes at the fireworks competition in May.

That's pretty funny right there you have to admit.
I will be "one" with the team and will be "on" my toes. We will be pushing around 200 Cobra modules.

PGH_Pyro
04-18-2017, 04:22 PM
* HISSSSS *

:eek:

DexTee
04-18-2017, 10:10 PM
Remember I do 100% of the typing , videos , editing, emails , travel, website work, phone calls and text messages and negotiating etc.

Don't forget your wife's support, she holds the video camera lots of times, I know you have given her credit in many of your videos. :-)

Speaking of your wife, did you ever happen to put some of those old railroad torpedoes on the toilet seat to surprise her? Your pictures and comments were very funny! LOL