PDA

View Full Version : I am new here Lincoln NE.

Mystwalker
04-02-2017, 09:06 PM
Hello I am new to this site. Looking for information about what is needed to obtain a federal Shooters permit here in Nebraska. Any help would be appreciated.

PyroManiacs
04-02-2017, 11:15 PM
Welcome to PyroTalk!

Im sure someone will chime in with info you are looking for.

chriskrc
04-03-2017, 06:52 AM
Welcome to the forum and great to meet you

Wholesale Fireworks
04-03-2017, 09:32 AM
Welcome to PyroTalk you have come to the right place.

PyroJoeNEPA
04-03-2017, 10:17 AM
Welcome to PyroTalk.

displayfireworks1
04-03-2017, 05:37 PM
I'm going help you, buy this ATF/DVD package. It will explain the process to you.
http://www.pyrotalk.com/shopping.php

Daniel
05-27-2017, 02:43 AM
Thank you to Everyone that replied.

I actually have the DVD set already. I got that when I applied the first time. Due to that fact that a friend of mine had his type 54 already and was selling illegally they denied my application. Or that is the reason that was given to me. So I have waited the 5 years that the ATF agent said to wait before applying again.

displayfireworks1
05-27-2017, 06:13 AM
That is shame you are associated somehow to your friend selling 1.3 fireworks. Since I do not know the entire circumstances I can not have an opinion. I tell enthusiast that become ATF licensed , you have to resist the urge to sell 1.3 fireworks to unlicensed people. Thank you for telling us about your situation. On a positive side, there are some great Consumer Fireworks out there you can still enjoy.

Daniel
05-27-2017, 07:56 AM
Yes there are some very good Consumer fireworks out there that I enjoy when doing shoots. But like you said in the video I am wanting to step it up a notch. That is why I am filling out the forms again this year.

vegassalute
05-27-2017, 10:04 AM
Like Dave and others have said, resist the urge! That kind of irresponsible behavior does nothing but jeopardize people's lives and casts a dark cloud over all of us hobbyists that love and have a passion for pyro, and that follow the rules, laws and best practices/protocols. Enjoy the hell out of 1.4 and do as the agent advised you to do. And pick more responsible friends! Hopefully it will pay off for you down the line. Have fun & be safe!

Daniel
05-27-2017, 08:22 PM
Vegassalute, You don't have to tell me twice on that one. I have broken ties with that individual. But do to where I work I still see him once in a while. I do enjoy 1.4. You have fun and be safe too.

Kenny East
05-29-2017, 02:00 AM
Welcome to the forum,sorry to hear about the denial...