PDA

View Full Version : What is a great rapid fire cake from Brothers, Black Cat, or World Class?

lcwallis
03-19-2017, 06:45 PM
I put on a big fireworks show to patriotic music at our farm every year. It's nothing fancy but I try to time things. I have a song that has a speed up part that would be cool to have some rapid fire 200 or 500 g cake that shoots quickly for about 15 to 20 seconds.

The brands I like around us are Black Cat, Brothers, and World Class... I am open to others as long as I can get them at a stand or warehouse in Oklahoma

Thanks
Lynda

displayfireworks1
03-19-2017, 06:59 PM
Lynda , let me try to help you, we can't play this Oklahoma guessing game on what is or is not for sale near you. Did you know you can have fireworks shipped to your location? Many of my advertisers ship fireworks all over United States. Of course shipping and discounts are based on budgets. Are you able to tell us approximately what you fireworks budget is?

lcwallis
03-19-2017, 07:45 PM
I didn't know they would ship fireworks to homes! We spend about 1000.00 average. When other people go in on it we spend more but 1000.00 is a pretty average number.

displayfireworks1
03-19-2017, 08:24 PM
Now you are on the right track , your budget is reasonable for you to receive a fireworks shipment. If you can get the other people to add to the order and increase the budget you will save more and reduce the shipping cost. If you new at this shipping consumer fireworks to your location, you just need to read and sign some documents and this part may be new to you, in most circumstances you need to order items by the case instead of individual items. The good news with that is the case price is cheaper per item than individually priced. Since I have multiple consumer fireworks distributors that advertise with me , i am going to give you a link to my advertiser list on this website. In addition I would suggest to log onto your pyrotalk user account often and check your private message folder. I am hoping some of my advertisers will send you message and their price list. If you purchase fireworks from the people that advertise with me from that list and a problem occurs I can help to mediate if necessary. But I can tell you I have not had to do that with any of them thus far.
http://www.pyrotalk.com/sponsors.php

lcwallis
03-19-2017, 09:01 PM
THANK YOU!!! I'm pretty excited. I appreciate your help
Lynda

displayfireworks1
03-19-2017, 09:15 PM
Check your PM and follow this thread, I have enough distributors shipping fireworks on this site, I'm sure in the next few days they will start to message you or post. If they don't I'll be disappointed. LOL

cptnding
03-20-2017, 08:49 PM
Lynda,
Dave is correct. Buying wholesale is the way to go. And it pays to shop around. You do have to buy by the case but at that pricing you won't look back.
I really like Brothers and World Class myself. I stopped buying Black Cat though. For the price it never seemed to be up to par in performance. Just my opinion.
Spirit of 76 has a warehouse in Columbia MO and they carry a LOT of stuff but no World Class products. They do have an extensive selection of Brothers products. I don't know if thats reasonable driving distance for you but if it is you can save the freight charges (and buy more pyro!)
www.76fireworks.com
If you can get up to $2000 the price with 76 gets even better. They also have early order discounts this time of year. There are videos of almost every product they sell on the website so you can get an idea of what one does and how long it lasts.
I'm sure there are more in your area so that is just one suggestion.
Have fun!

primetime347
03-20-2017, 09:50 PM
Lynda,

I second Spirit of 76. They are a wholesaler but definitely much better than buying at a fireworks stand. The good thing about buying wholesale and by the case, is you can get typically 4 500gram cakes for the price of 1 1/2 cakes at a fireworks stand. So it is worth it. Also Spirit of 76 has videos on almost all products. If you buy from SO76 by March 31, you can get their early bird discount. Also, if you do not purchase $2000 worth, you can put in coupon code "pyrotalk" and get gold pricing on all orders under $2000.

Let us know what you go with!

lcwallis
03-20-2017, 10:46 PM
So do you have to have a retail license to buy wholesale or can I just order cases of awesomeness at wholesale price?

nayslayer
03-21-2017, 08:15 AM
No retail license is needed. There always is a minimum purchase dollar amount. Most people try to go in together so they can split the purchase and have more variety of product.

PyroManiacs
03-21-2017, 08:40 AM
There always is a minimum purchase dollar amount.

This is for shipping. I know of a couple places that require no minimum, but you have to pick up your order.

Fire Art
03-21-2017, 10:51 AM
This is for shipping. I know of a couple places that require no minimum, but you have to pick up your order.

Most, but not all, have minimums to ship because of the minimum cost of shipping. We don't have minimums but the trucking company will charge us pretty much the same from 1-500lbs. If she is spending say 750, that could get 10-15 cases of product, will be around 500 lbs and roughly $250 for shipping including residential delivery and liftgate charges. Closer places may even be able to get better quotes.

chriskrc
03-21-2017, 11:29 AM
Wholesale is the way to go, now fighting rooster and gorilla warfare are two from world class that are fast paced 500g cakes.

Rick_In_Tampa
03-21-2017, 12:36 PM
Highly recommend "High Stepper" from WF Boom. AWESOME zipper cake!!

cptnding
03-21-2017, 10:25 PM
I second that on Fighting Rooster. One of my favorites.

Chiefsfan00
04-01-2017, 01:18 AM
Yea I would have to agree with Fighting Rooster and Gorilla Warfare are two really good 500 gram cakes from World Class. I get at least two of each every year for my show.

DexTee
04-01-2017, 01:42 AM
I so agree on Gorilla Warfare ... it is a fast cake, but it is truly spectacular!

Wholesale Fireworks
04-01-2017, 03:11 PM
Lynda just wondering if you read my PM?