View Full Version : Another ATF license issue

displayfireworks1
03-03-2017, 10:50 PM
I am current working on helping an ATF applicant in yet another state that is putting unreasonable and unnecessary demands on his Type 54 application. This state has less than 20 ATF Fireworks license holders. He has meet all of the criteria as outlined in my DVD package, however the ATF in this area of the country is telling him he needs to meet additional criteria. They gave him one week to comply. We will not be complying with their requested criteria because it is unnecessary and unreasonable for this applicant in addition to near impossible to meet.
I am going to assist him and hope to add this state and location to the list of licensed advancing fireworks enthusiast and make it easier for future applicants. The same way I did in Ohio, New York, Texas and now this state. Once we make it through the process in this state and are successful, I will summarize the situation.
Not sure if he is member of the pyrotalk forums or not, if he is I am asking he does not comment at this time. Look for this in one of my future post or unlisted videos.

http://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=1926&stc=1