PDA

View Full Version : 03/03/2016 Email Feedback from YouTube subscriber.

displayfireworks1
03-03-2017, 01:00 PM
From time to time I like to post some of the email and YouTube comments I receive. Its a great feeling to hear I am inspiring enthusiast in the fireworks field.
copy/paste with edit
Hi Dave,

One I would like to say thank you for creating a package like this that will help me through getting my ATF License. I have been working in the fireworks business for the last couple years working at a fireworks store and helping on shows as well. Also your videos have taught me so much about fireworks. I grow in knowledge every day, and because of it I have an opportunity to run my own store at a young age. I will be turning 21 in Novemeber, hence why I am starting now to get things ready to apply for my license.

Now another thing (paragraph removed referencing PayPal and address)

Hope you have a good rest of your offseason. I have one more show this weekend and that will wrap it up for me. Hoping if I ever have questions you would be able to assist me over the next several months. Thank you again, I appreciate it.

Thank you,

XXXXX XXXXX
He comments the rest of the off season. For me the season always starts April 1st, officially that is. For some of us it is always fireworks season. LOL