PDA

View Full Version : Casabella Pyro catalog links

ThorsThunder
02-21-2017, 02:45 PM
Hello Pyrotalk!

It was brought to my attention that I should post a link to our catalogs here (http://casapyro.com/?page_id=8) for you. I have uploaded both PDF and Excel version of each of our price lists on our webpage for convenience. Thank you for all the support we get from Pyrotalk and Displayfireworks1!

Check out our catalogs in the mean time and make sure to get your travel plans to see our demo on May 20 in southern Indiana. You will be able to find more information about our demo on our website also. Thanks again everyone.

Pyro47240
02-21-2017, 02:51 PM
Nice, Looking forward to this!

shake the cove
02-21-2017, 10:38 PM
Thanks, can't wait for the demo. Have something to preview and wish about for the next few weeks.
Thanks harrison

ThorsThunder
02-22-2017, 10:28 AM
Thanks, can't wait for the demo. Have something to preview and wish about for the next few weeks.
Thanks harrison

Just think, I have been waiting for the demo since about September of last year when we started placing orders! LOL

joewad
02-22-2017, 09:57 PM
Good product, good prices, good people, it's a win-win-win. FYI: If I remember correctly Microsoft use to provide an Excel "viewer" as a free download. Also, youtube has some pretty good videos for their 2015 and 2016 demos.