PDA

View Full Version : PyroMaster Assurance Rack group buy

PyroMaster
02-20-2017, 02:31 PM
Hey guys,

We're about to order the steel for our rack production for this season. If you missed Dave's video about them, here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFNFs7o86qA&t

Steel prices have gone up since we last posted about them, but we just have to deal with that.

Purchasing only 1 metal rack would be $145 but if you guys want to order together and get in the 50+ range, they will be $110 each. For shipping, we could do individual freight shipments but that can get a little pricy. Depending on where you are located (we're in Cincinnati) renting a truck to come pick them up is sometimes the cheaper option.

ajp989, Universal Pyro, liame, Shake the Cove, you all showed interest a few months ago. Let us know if you want to go in together. Thanks!

shake the cove
02-20-2017, 09:36 PM
Hey guys,

We're about to order the steel for our rack production for this season. If you missed Dave's video about them, here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFNFs7o86qA&t

Steel prices have gone up since we last posted about them, but we just have to deal with that.

Purchasing only 1 metal rack would be $145 but if you guys want to order together and get in the 50+ range, they will be $110 each. For shipping, we could do individual freight shipments but that can get a little pricy. Depending on where you are located (we're in Cincinnati) renting a truck to come pick them up is sometimes the cheaper option.

ajp989, Universal Pyro, liame, Shake the Cove, you all showed interest a few months ago. Let us know if you want to go in together. Thanks!
I live about 5 hrs from you but will pick up at your shop. Anyone else going to the Lynch demo shootApril 29-30th? Maybe possiblity if enough go and order order to deliver there? I think it is less than 45 minutes from Cincinnati. Talk with Dennis Lynch maybe you can showcase some there,easily over 75 people at his demo last year

Come on the rest of u on forum , great product if we can get 10-15 people purchasing along with the four of us listed you can start with 5 racks and puts us over his minimum.
I'm good for 5 rack purchase by May 1st, then another 6 by 2nd or 3rd week of june. Maybe a few more if cars/truck remains running and wifey don't balk much...LOL

UniversalPyro
03-02-2017, 09:05 PM
Thanks for the offer, but im gonna go with pods instead of separate racks.

liame
03-03-2017, 12:29 AM
i am thinking about the pods as well seeing i live on a lake.

PyroMaster
03-06-2017, 11:09 AM
Sounds good, shoot us an email at info@pyromasterllc.com to start that process or if you have any questions.