PDA

View Full Version : Where is Waldo in bomb making?

displayfireworks1
02-10-2017, 10:40 AM
It is funny how one thing leads to another on the internet, while completing a customer survey from my recent Gander Mountain order, I search the history of Gander Mountain. Part of what I noted was July 12, 2012 Aurora Colorado theater shooting. Gander Mountain was where the actor purchased at least two of his firearms. Once I read the story it refreshed my memory of the event. Tragic as the event was he further set explosive traps in his apartment. I searched it further and found a video of the apartment from the robot. Fast forward to 2017 we can now look back over the preceding years and know many of these events contain some sort of fireworks or fireworks related pyrotechnic material. Does all of this starting in 2012 and 2013 correlate to the ATF wanting to put further restrictions on fuse and fuse related products? This video I am posting is great, because we get to see some of what they see when they come to these conclusions.
I am calling this post “Where is Waldo” because if you ever played it, you know the premise of the game is to find Waldo. See how many common hobby fireworks related items you can find in this footage from his apartment in 2012.
If you are in a hurry I will time mark some of my findings.
16:31
17:26
20:26
1:12:21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-XVbaPFRCc