PDA

View Full Version : Recent youtube feedback

displayfireworks1
02-09-2017, 04:27 PM
Copy of part of recent feedback. Next move ATF license.
Hey Dave
My name is XXXX. I have been following you and watching your video’s for a little over a year. Been getting into fireworks more and more over the years and love to do my annual 4th show. Gets bigger each year and last year made the investment and bought a Cobra system. Bought a bunch of racks from Pyroboom and this year, based a lot on your videos and followers, am looking at ordering form Eddie over at Little China/Nite Sky.

As I am getting more into it, I am thinking of going with your suggestion, getting your DVD’s and getting my ATF license. XXXXXXX remainder of email not included
This enthusiast is geographically situated to receive additional help from my 1.3 distributors and most likely will be one of their future customers. This is how it all happens , the advancing fireworks enthusiast elevating his display. Fireworks firing system, racks and mortars , receiving fireworks shipments , then the move into 1.3. The speed at which this occurs varies.

Richspyroplace
02-10-2017, 03:03 AM
I recently got my type 54 thanks to Dave. You will enjoy it its definitely worth every bit of it. Good luck on the step forward!