PDA

View Full Version : Recent youtube feedback Jan 2017 displayfireworks1

displayfireworks1
01-31-2017, 02:49 PM
I'm posting this recent feedback from my youtube channel for people in fireworks related business. Will my fireworks related youtube videos have a positive effect on a new or established enthusiast learning about your product? Remember there are many new and advancing fireworks enthusiast that do not read the PGI bulletin or subscribe to a fireworks magazine. They do search youtube and the internet to gain pyrotechnic knowledge. As the fireworks season slowly approaches, consider advertising with me on pytrotalk.com and my youtube videos. Drop me a confidential email for more information. I welcome all fireworks and fireworks equipment related inquires.
This comment was originally in my Spam folder until i found it.
displayfireworks1: Your posted ended up as spam on my youtube videos. Now that I see it good job, it sounds like the audience loved it.
Name Withheld: Sorry about that... It was only a good show because I learned so much from you by watching your videos here on YouTube... Cobra firing system was amazing and easy to use... I would have never known something like that even existed without your YouTube Ch. Thank you so much for all you have shown us...We are debating weather or not we are ready for the next step in display fireworks... Thanks again... We love your CH.
I am going to quote Ted Turner on this post.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/24/fb/f8/24fbf8833953fad293628d43d2ed4171.jpg