PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Bgreen
01-26-2017, 09:49 PM
Hi I'm Bailey. I'm new to the forum not supper new to the hobby been in to firework since I was a little kid. I'm am from Missouri. Been watching your videos Dave for ever probly since about 2008-09 supper huge fan!!!!!!! Ik Ik I'm a little late to join the form I've read it for years. I would say my experience level is above avg? I currently do not have my aft license. That being said I do about 6-9 shows a year for friends birthdays and what not. I live in a small town probly 75%or more live out side of city limits. Have a little bit of e fireing under my belt not a ton but a little bit. My favorite firework effect are willows so if you kno of any good willow cakes please hmu I can never have enough of them hahaha. But yea I'm happy I finally joined the forum can't wait to learn even more about this amazing hobby!

displayfireworks1
01-26-2017, 11:03 PM
Thanks for enjoying my fireworks videos, I hope I taught you something along the way. If you are doing 6 to 9 fireworks displays that is pretty good. All levels of pyrotechnic experience are welcome to join the forums.

PyroManiacs
01-27-2017, 01:06 AM
Welcome to PyroTalk!

Wholesale Fireworks
01-31-2017, 10:30 AM
Welcome to Pyro Talk Bailey

PyroJoeNEPA
01-31-2017, 01:07 PM
Welcome to the Forum. My favorite firework is "anything with a fuse or ematch port"! LOL!!!