View Full Version : Contingency plan in SC?

South Carolina Mike
01-22-2017, 01:18 PM
Dave has me hooked! I have his dvd's and all of my paperwork ready to go for my 54 but have hit a dead end with my contingency storage plan. I'm an hour north of Columbia, SC and and hour south of Charlotte, NC.
Can someone point me in the right direction? Any advise would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

displayfireworks1
01-22-2017, 05:47 PM
You need to find who is selling fireworks in that area. After all if you get a license you will need a place to purchase them. Do you have a place in mind to purchase? You can also consider attending a 1.3 fireworks demo open shoot , enthuist have been getting license to attend and shoot at 1.3 open shoots. Purchasing a small magazine from one of advertisers is another option. There are few other options out there. Start calling regular fireworks stores and aks who is selling 1.3 fireworks in the area.

South Carolina Mike
01-25-2017, 07:20 PM
Thanks Dave!
I'm still digging and will continue to do so until I pull this off. SC is very consumer fireworks friendly but I have to dig into the 1.3 more. Just not a lot of info out there in SC. and most of the local consumer stores are only open on the holidays.