PDA

View Full Version : Casabella Pyrotechnics Demo 2017

ThorsThunder
01-18-2017, 01:39 PM
This year is going to be another good one in Southern Indiana at the Casabella Compound. Food, Fireworks and FUN of course are all provided at no cost.

We have a seminar in the early afternoon, and the demo will be starting at dusk and will feature 1.3g, 1.4 Pro, and Consumer fireworks all in one packed evening. We have two pyromusicals that will be shot by our customers to break up some of the monotony of a demo and they are very god at what they do so we should be treated to some very nice entertainment.

May 20th, 2017 is the date at our demo address. Click here (http://casapyro.com/?page_id=55) for more information or check out our Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/casabella.pyrotechnics/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel) page.

I hope to see the Pyrotalk community here in May!

Bazerk
01-18-2017, 02:26 PM
Excellent Again and Again! 3 times a charm, lol.

Bigjohnson
01-19-2017, 01:43 AM
When is your 2017 price list going to be available? There were a few things I liked on the '16 list I was going to pick up if you still have them

ThorsThunder
01-19-2017, 12:13 PM
Most of the items from 16 are going to continue to be available if that helps. The price lists should be out by the end of the month.

ThorsThunder
01-19-2017, 12:14 PM
Excellent Again and Again! 3 times a charm, lol.

I didn't want to exclude anybody... I understand that I could be labeled as an exclusionist or misogynist or some other perturbing word; it is 2017 now. HAHAHAHAHA

Bigjohnson
01-19-2017, 04:12 PM
Most of the items from 16 are going to continue to be available if that helps. The price lists should be out by the end of the month.

Thanks I'll keep an eye out for it and will be making my way down at some point

shake the cove
01-22-2017, 12:44 PM
I will pencil it in for the year. Hope the later date means not as cold as last years. Send me your catalog when it becomes available. See you at the shoot.

ThorsThunder
01-25-2017, 09:19 AM
I will pencil it in for the year. Hope the later date means not as cold as last years. Send me your catalog when it becomes available. See you at the shoot.

That's pretty much what we are hoping for, WARMER weather! It was so cold last year, Jerry was hitting cues before I could even announce them because his fingers were shaking so bad. I think I had 3 pants on to try and stay warm, LMAO!. We are planning to get catalogs mailed by March 1, but of course I will post them to the website and announce postings as soon as they happen too on this forum and FB. I know that the guys shooting shows for us this year can use some help setting up and we are always able to use more help setting up the demo, so.... If you were planning on getting here to help that morning, we would all appreciate it very much for sure! ;)

ThorsThunder
01-25-2017, 09:23 AM
If anyone would like to lend a hand at our demo, we would greatly appreciate it. We will be getting started at 9am on May 20, and we take help whenever people arrive. Demo set up is also a great time for newer folks to get some hands on and we welcome all who love fireworks.

joewad
01-25-2017, 10:32 AM
Pencil me in, looking forward to it.

ThorsThunder
01-26-2017, 11:39 AM
Pencil me in, looking forward to it.

Thank you!