PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks from Santa!

Capt.Rob73
12-24-2016, 11:53 PM
Santa made a welcome delivery to my home!!!

I just shot one "Brocade to crackle" Very nice.

http://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=1766&stc=1

jamisonlm3
12-25-2016, 12:57 AM
Congrats, I've heard good stuff about spud guns. I like that the mortars you get with them is white.

PyroJoeNEPA
12-25-2016, 04:55 PM
Gotta give credit to the people that come out with the marketing and advertising copy for these products!

Capt.Rob73
12-26-2016, 12:50 AM
Congrats, I've heard good stuff about spud guns. I like that the mortars you get with them is white.

The mortars were natural fiberglass color with a small label on them. I like getting the canister shells by the case for 2 reasons. The first one is the price, second is you get 16 fiberglass mortars tubes. I make racks with them, threw this one together today.

http://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=1767&stc=1

displayfireworks1
12-26-2016, 12:57 AM
Great Christmas present. This 5 inch thing is the latest in marketing. After all it is a "Consumer" product. That makes it subject to all sorts of marketing ploys. This is the one nice thing about 1.3 product, no adverting gimmicks. But them again they still trick us with the 1.3 stuff sometimes. LOL

Capt.Rob73
12-26-2016, 01:01 AM
Gotta give credit to the people that come out with the marketing and advertising copy for these products!

I'm a sucker for firework labels, I decorate with.

jamisonlm3
12-26-2016, 02:20 AM
In videos I've seen the mortars looked white. Maybe it was the lighting? Are they the light greenish kind? Yeah, gotta love getting cases at a time. They come with essential rack building materials. For someone just getting started and wanting to do more than shoot from a couple of mortars, it's great! A good sized wholesale order allows you do more and for quite a bit less. It allows you to take that next step.

Capt.Rob73
12-26-2016, 03:13 AM
In videos I've seen the mortars looked white. Maybe it was the lighting? Are they the light greenish kind? Yeah, gotta love getting cases at a time. They come with essential rack building materials. For someone just getting started and wanting to do more than shoot from a couple of mortars, it's great! A good sized wholesale order allows you do more and for quite a bit less. It allows you to take that next step.

yes, the greenish type.

Capt.Rob73
12-26-2016, 03:25 AM
Great Christmas present. This 5 inch thing is the latest in marketing. After all it is a "Consumer" product. That makes it subject to all sorts of marketing ploys. This is the one nice thing about 1.3 product, no adverting gimmicks. But them again they still trick us with the 1.3 stuff sometimes. LOL

Best Christmas present i can remember. I've shot many different 60g cans in the last few years. I think the only difference is the labels. The all had the same packaging, same tubes, same plastic 6 shell holder,
same tube and 6 shells tape together. I loved them all.