PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks Theft Hawaii

displayfireworks1
11-29-2016, 07:16 PM
I just discovered this , will have to investigate further. Fireworks theft is something I briefly talk about in my ATF DVD. You must report theft of your explosives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdL268mQRx8
http://pix.epodunk.com/locatorMaps/hi/HI_27862.gif

displayfireworks1
11-29-2016, 07:26 PM
I am trying to find out if this incident involved a company called Hawaii Explosives. As I said in the past I have been trying to crack the privately held ATF Fireworks license in Hawaii but can not do it because the few distributors on those islands do not want to sell them. They keep trying to force everyone into buying displays from them. You can see there is high demand for fireworks as New Years Eve appraoches and now it appears you either sell them or they are going to start stealing them. Please post if someone finds more details.

liame
11-30-2016, 01:26 PM
according to Hawaii explosives website they do the friday night shows at the Hilton Hawaiian Village
http://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=1688&stc=1

displayfireworks1
11-30-2016, 07:13 PM
It looks it is Hawaii Explosives. It also looks like it is a weekly display. The location I have for Hawaii explosives is two islands away from the shoot site. I am not exactly sure where their magazines are because I do not see them on google earth. So you have to wonder, if they have a weekly display two islands away , do they haul the fireworks over the water to the location the day of the event? Or, are they storing them on the same island as the weekly display. I would be curious what if any connection Grucci has to Hawaii Explosives. I believe Grucci has been Hawaii around 5 or 6 years.
The full theft story will break soon. Here is post from Facebook
Has anyone put together the missing Hilton fireworks to the amazing illegal neighborhood firework display???

Hawaiian420
12-05-2016, 09:58 AM
This is pure corruption in Hawaii when it comes to Fireworks, they start to sell in October each year, to New years. Let me give you some prices, for what is selling on the street right now if you know the right people

WILDCARD 200 gram cake $80 a piece, 12 in a case, wholesale case price $80. Profit $880

G-FORCE™ XL 5 INCH CANISTER SHELL KIT $300 a a kit, 4 in a case wholesale price $195. Profit $1005

PagodaŽ 25 Shot XL Aerial $275 a piece, 3 in a case wholesale 154. Profit 671

This list has about 19 items prices are all about 100+ with the lowest item being around $80

I don't know how many cases this guy has, but if its just one case of each he's already going to make close to $15,000 dollars. Also from looking at this list, all these products are all from Red Apple Fireworks, a lot of them are exclusive branded. There based in Nevada, so I'm guessing a whole cargo container of fireworks from Red Apple made it into California and on to a boat to Hawaii. Just makes you think how deep this underground fireworks network goes, and how many corrupt politicians, COPS, and stevedores are on the pay list. Because there is no way this much product can be moved in such a short period of time, with out people in higher power making it happen.

jamisonlm3
12-05-2016, 03:00 PM
I thought I had it bad here. So, instead of baning them outright, they just made it so expensive that the average person can't afford them?