PDA

View Full Version : MJG Firewire (electricmatch.com)

misfmr
11-27-2016, 09:32 PM
Does anyone know what happened to the https://electricmatch.com/ site?

I am receiving the following error message:

This site can’t provide a secure connection

electricmatch.com sent an invalid response.
ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR

Thanks,
Frank Rodriguez

displayfireworks1
11-27-2016, 09:37 PM
Sometimes a website is down for maintenance or updates. If it is not up by this same time tomorrow I will look into it.

cptnding
11-27-2016, 09:54 PM
I've been getting the same error message for a few days now. I'm guessing their server is down.

displayfireworks1
11-27-2016, 10:11 PM
I sent him an email. I'll post when he updates me

displayfireworks1
11-28-2016, 11:33 AM
I heard from MJG. The site will be up later today. They just discovered the problem yesterday. Thanks for posting the issue.

misfmr
11-28-2016, 08:11 PM
The site is working again.

Thanks Dave and electricmatch.com.

Signed up for an account and getting ready to order some non-regulated initiators.

Frank Rodriguez

ajp989
12-08-2016, 04:46 PM
If I have my 54 would it be better to ge the regular e matches? Is there any advantage of the regulated over the non regulated?

Bigjohnson
12-08-2016, 06:00 PM
Dave did a video on them somewhere. Advantage to them is they don't have to meet storage requirements. I figure it's easier for me to just pick up e match when I pick my 1.3 product up bs waiting on shipping and what not

hatsgoods
12-09-2016, 03:55 AM
If I have my 54 would it be better to ge the regular e matches? Is there any advantage of the regulated over the non regulated?

i will say from my days with my type 54 it is much easier to pick up / order a box or 2 of them with my orders. the only thing is i shoot the rest of them if there is extra due to i have no storage. i only have contingency storage for prout and all 3 of the places i buy from most likely wont hold ematch in contingency i believe. i could be wrong but i did hear of a lot of companies doing that. i wish i had room for a magazine that holds like 100 or so pounds of product, just plenty for storing a case of ematch, some quickmatch and maybe some lidu 1.75 salutes and a smaller cake or two.well that might be more than 100 pounds in pyro weight so if i ever do move to a space that i can have a smaller mag. ill get a i shipping container mag. lol.

Bazerk
12-09-2016, 10:32 AM
I just ordered 4 boxes of 10 foot ematch from them. They will be in my possession today as a matter of fact. The non regulated ones works every bit as good as the 1.3 ematch as far as I can tell based on my experiences with both. I bought these because I need to prep all of my cakes prior to shoot day for time conservation. Now I will spend tomorrow putting these matches in the 150 cakes I am using for new years. I dont have a 1.3 supplier within driving range so its of no benefit to me to buy mine from them. However, when I do place an order with my 1.3 suppliers I always add ematch to it just as a backup.

displayfireworks1
12-10-2016, 09:46 PM
Just so everyone knows for the information. If you are ATF licensed you can order real electric match and have it shipped to your home. The seller will need your ATF license on file. There is also a Hazmat fee associated with the shipment.