PDA

View Full Version : Black Friday got me

Bigjohnson
11-25-2016, 11:40 AM
Well I was getting sick of hand firing my shows so... Bought my self a cobra. Just got the 18r remote and one mod for now. Over the next couple of months I plan on buying 4 more mods so I have a total of 5.

I was torn between the cobra and the fire tek and after some researching cost and what I think would be better for me I went with the cobra. I'm pretty excited to run a whole e fire show next year

displayfireworks1
11-25-2016, 01:46 PM
I will be happy if enthusiast purchase any of the advanced systems. There are a few companies that advertise with me. If I remember correctly you now have your ATF license and will be able to purchase 1.3 fireworks. It looks like you purchased one module for now. In the near future consider buying some fireworks wire and make sure your electric match is at least 6 feet or longer. I suspect you will be loading up that one module.

Bigjohnson
11-26-2016, 01:18 AM
I plan on buying another 5 mods before the 4th so I won't be loading one mod. I figure 108 ques will be good for my show. I will have about 15 cakes and 100-120 shells so that's right where I need to be. And yes I have my 54

Bigjohnson
11-26-2016, 01:20 AM
I'm just superseding my purchase of mods out over a few months to make sure something doesn't come up and I need the disposable cash. Also dumping a lot of money into my fun car over the winter

djsmurf
11-27-2016, 10:52 PM
Congrats you will enjoy the cobra.

Bigjohnson
11-27-2016, 11:15 PM
I hope so. It was a hard choice but I feel the cobra will suit me best. Can't wait for the fourth. The guy 2 doors down on the lake always has some good stuff(black market 1.3) this year I will finally be able to show him up. And do it from the comfort of the audience. He hates competition too!

hensonj
11-28-2016, 08:33 PM
It got me as well! I purchased the 18R2 remote and my girlfriend got me a module for Christmas morning! I also ordered 13 rolls of the "magic tape" from U-Haul and put in my 1.3g order...needless to say I'm ready for New Years.