PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving/New Years Stash from wfboom.com

Bazerk
11-22-2016, 02:35 PM
Cant say enough about Ray and Jack over at wfboom.com. I needed this stuff in time for thanksgiving and they made it happen. Thanks guys! As I stated previously, you have made a customer for life out of me.

http://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=1666&stc=1

chriskrc
11-23-2016, 07:54 AM
Looks like a pretty nice shipment for the holidays. Have fun and be safe. Happy Thanksgiving Bazerk, hopefully you have a video for us.

Bazerk
11-23-2016, 09:31 AM
Looks like a pretty nice shipment for the holidays. Have fun and be safe. Happy Thanksgiving Bazerk, hopefully you have a video for us.

I will have video indeed. It wont be to the extent of my 4th of July video, but none the less, a couple cameras will be rolling. Happy Thanksgiving to you as well bud!

Northern Sky
11-23-2016, 12:04 PM
That looks like fun.

Wholesale Fireworks
11-23-2016, 12:19 PM
Cant say enough about Ray and Jack over at wfboom.com. I needed this stuff in time for thanksgiving and they made it happen. Thanks guys! As I stated previously, you have made a customer for life out of me.

http://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=1666&stc=1

We were so happy to help. Glad everything arrived safely and we look forward to seeing seeing the video. AS ALWAYS....never hesitate to contact us with any questions.

Bazerk
11-23-2016, 01:19 PM
We were so happy to help. Glad everything arrived safely and we look forward to seeing seeing the video. AS ALWAYS....never hesitate to contact us with any questions.

Thanks Ray. Active ownership/management with your clientele is the key. I know how business works and you guys have a way of making your customers feel special in that you guys give everyone personal attention and that is huge. I know I am a small customer in a large pool, but it doesnt feel like that and that is why you guys will always have me as a customer. Thanks again.

Rick_In_Tampa
11-25-2016, 09:42 PM
Holy crap! Nice stash man!! Can't wait to see the video.

shake the cove
11-26-2016, 10:05 AM
wish I could shoot stuff like that for Thanksgiving instead of just for the month of july. Is that just product for one show? wish I was down there

Bazerk
11-26-2016, 12:45 PM
This is the 1.4 product i will be using for thanksgiving and New Years. I've got another 15-20 cases of 1.3 that's going to join the party for New Years.

Crab107
11-26-2016, 04:55 PM
Nice lookin stash!! Its always a pleasure working with the boom. Jack is always a pleasure to deal with. I have a small stash but we cant shoot here in Ga...way to dry. No fun for pryos. We broke out some tannerite and a couple guns though;)

RalphieJ
11-26-2016, 05:04 PM
SWEET! Be sure to lock down those salute mortars. ;)

Bazerk
11-26-2016, 06:48 PM
SWEET! Be sure to lock down those salute mortars. ;)

The salutes went off without a hitch this time. Lol. I put a piece of half inch play wood in the bottom of my crates so we shouldn't have issues going forward.