PDA

View Full Version : Black Friday Pyro

PGHBoom
11-08-2016, 12:26 PM
I have not paid to much attention in the past, but do any fireworks retailers have Black Friday deal?

displayfireworks1
11-08-2016, 01:43 PM
You never heard of Buy one Get One Free or Buy one Get Two Free or coupons or spend $400 dollars and get special membership discounts or Gold list or spend $1000.00 and take 20% off etc. That is all these retailers do is have a sale. You want a deal on Consumer Fireworks? You have to get the budget up, then you can get a discount most anytime.

jamisonlm3
11-08-2016, 03:05 PM
I'm signed up to get updates from one retailer. I got an email from them a few weeks ago that was really good compared to retail prices around here. Still, get the budget up and you have better than black friday deals. By some for now and later. Stock up.

PGHBoom
11-08-2016, 04:57 PM
Dave, first of all I would appreciate the same respect you gave Pablo 1980 when he started the thread "Pahrump Black Friday". Second of all, yes I have heard of all of those "deals" and have taken advantage of them or in some cases allowed myself to be taken advantage of by them. In my limited experience with retail consumer fireworks nothing can beat the 40% Early Bird Discount by WFBoom.
I do not know everything about all the retail companies in my general location but I did look at Red Apple's You Tube videos that were tagged Black Friday sale. Without looking at each product and all the discounts they offer throughout the year I really don't know if they are deals. I was just wondering if other retailers have GREAT sales on in stock item to clear the shelves for the 2017 inventory.

displayfireworks1
11-08-2016, 07:42 PM
To PGHBoom I apologize. I see you are in Pittsburgh, check out my advertisers that are within a reasonable driving distance of you. By the way since you live in Pittsburgh why didn't you show up at my Sportsman Club display this year to help out. You could be learning some good stuff.

Rick_In_Tampa
11-08-2016, 09:38 PM
For what it's worth, I think you're dead on in your assessment regarding WF Boom. Assuming you meet their $2500 minimum order requirement, it's going to be hard to beat a 40% discount.

Since you're from Pittsburgh, you can probably drive to their store and save yourself the shipping cost too!!

PGHBoom
11-09-2016, 10:33 AM
Rick _In_Tampa, I usually order at the beginning of the year when the dollar figure is around $1200 for the 40%.
Dave, all is good. I just may take you up on the offer. Still have not pulled the trigger on the Type 54 license.

Rick_In_Tampa
11-09-2016, 07:44 PM
Rick _In_Tampa, I usually order at the beginning of the year when the dollar figure is around $1200 for the 40%.

I'm glad you said something. I hopped on their website just to check the dates, and according to their website $1200 is good for 30%, and only until January 28th, 2017. Their sister company that I usually buy from isn't even offering a 40% discount this year! Last year they did and it was good until the end of March.

So I'm going to have to adjust fire and buy earlier than expected. Grrrr.... I'm glad I looked though.

cmalloy513
11-11-2016, 11:18 AM
Last year Cobra Firiing Systems did a huge Black Friday sale. Not sure if they are going to do it again but I hope they do.

Weinz34
11-11-2016, 03:02 PM
Scott posted on the Cobra Facebook Group the they will indeed be having a black Friday sale this year. My wallet is already hurting.....lol

ilovecrackle
11-11-2016, 03:57 PM
Motor city fireworks in my area (one of red apples retail stores) always has a huge black friday sale. Usually some fairly good deals. Not as good as true wholesale but none the less, very good for retail.

They have actually had a few pre-black friday deals going on the past couple weeks. Needless to say I found something i really liked at a killer price and bought 8 cases worth off their shelves. hahaha :rolleyes: :cool: :p