PDA

View Full Version : Election 2016

cmalloy513
11-07-2016, 01:58 AM
I know this isn't fireworks related but with one of the biggest elections in our nations history I thought it would be fun to see what the fireworks community thinks about the two main candidates or any others. Post your opinion if you would like below and whether or not you think the fireworks community could be affected by it.

I am personally a Trump supporter myself.

Dave, if You do not approve of this thread then feel free to delete it.

displayfireworks1
11-07-2016, 07:47 AM
I'll post first, I think I made it clear when I posted some videos. I am a Trump supporter. I am not sure how he feels about the fireworks hobbyist. I am basing that opinion on the good of the country. I did hear Trump has fireworks displays at his private events. I heard from some technicians that work on the them. Trump was in Pittsburgh last night by the airport.
I thought this was one of his most passionate speeches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdJWEErbCG8

chriskrc
11-07-2016, 07:52 AM
I am a Trump supporter as well. It's time for a change from all the career politicians like Clinton. Plus I have my own issues with her as a veteran of the army.

PyroOz
11-07-2016, 07:59 AM
I am 100% a Trump supporter but can't vote unfortunately. Have been following a lot of what is happening, and it appears the polls are very dodgy and Trump is a nice margin in front and will have the numbers to be Pres.

PGH_Pyro
11-07-2016, 10:43 AM
I am all for Hilary . Trump is not qualified, whatsoever to be President let alone, handle his business affairs.
You have to go with the person who has actual experience working in government, not a self-important ego maniac who cheats on taxes and looks down on women and minorities, the way that he does.
Hilary already stated, several times that she supports the 2nd amendment .
Hilary is still a few poll points ahead of Trump . What will happen, I dunno but we're in for lots of trouble, if he were to win.
What is most ridiculous are all the blue collar people that have been suckered into thinking Trump is for them when he is not.
He's on record saying " if you aren't wealthy, you aren't shit." and things to that effect.
He is all for letting people with money slide and not pay for their fare share.
That can't happen .
Don't be stupid. He'd rather people of lesser means just go away and die .

PyroJoeNEPA
11-07-2016, 11:05 AM
I'm in for Trump. I feel that, although he may not have the political background, he is smart enough to surround himself with advisers who are qualified to give him solid information. We don't need another career politician--With all the info coming out about Killary--it is only the political strings she is pulling that are keeping her out of jail. I'm sure she is sweating what will happen to her if Trump is elected--she likes pants suits--I'm sure she will be comfortable in an orange or brown one! Also, as a veteran, I find the Bengazi fiasco unforgivable.
I also support term limits for Congress!

PGH_Pyro
11-07-2016, 11:39 AM
Joe, the FBI has cleared her, TWICE .
There are no 'strings' being pulled .
There is no 'info' coming out .
Only the b.s. that faux news concocts .
Hopefully, Hilary will deport Trump and all of his brood, after she wins.

PGH_Pyro
11-07-2016, 11:55 AM
(make that THREE times, she's been cleared by FBI - as of this morning...)

Bazerk
11-07-2016, 12:21 PM
(make that THREE times, she's been cleared by FBI - as of this morning...)

Then why is there unrest within the FBI? Did you not see the story where 1100 agents threatened resigning because they are pissed that justice isnt being served? How about the fact that a general in the armed forces was forced to resign because he had 6 photos of a submarine on his phone but she mishandles over 1000 classified documents and is still running for president? She has lied under oath multiple times and even the FBI corroborates that info yet nothing is done? She is crooked as shit man and I am not saying that Trump should be our president but I will say that she is by far, an evil woman. We wont even get into the whole pay to play and clinton foundation. There are so many dark issues tied to her that its infuriating that she is still running for presidency, let alone spending time in jail. Ive said all I am going to say on this topic and thread as I dont think politics should be involved on these forums honestly. Too many people get too worked up about it and dont know how to act like a human being. Everyone is entitles to his or her own opinions, but I think everyone should be informed before they take a stand defending that opinion.

jknepp1954
11-07-2016, 12:37 PM
Those who have talked to me personally know where i stand - so not putting into print here!
However it is of the utmost urgency for all registered voters to get out there and vote! whatever side you are for.
Not only the presidency - but also Senate races, US rep races, State positions, Judges, and referendums which alot of time are very HOT TOPICS!
YES - contrary to some beliefs - each and every vote does count. I know personally of several local,state, and federal elections has been close - very close until the last vote is counted.
And if you are not registered...... :rolleyes::(

i have a very busy day tomorrow as i am on our local election board - just will be glad when Wednesday arrives it will be over!

PGH_Pyro
11-07-2016, 12:47 PM
Then why is there unrest within the FBI?

it's a small minority of personally-biased people & mis-informed people . this country is unfortunately, chock-full of morons who bite into any lies and b.s. that right wing media like fox news & etc puts out there and scream about it and insist that it's truth . they've been working the idiots of this country since his campaign began . if I had it my way, i'd have Gary Johnson, the Libertarian candidate in office, come next January but, Hilary is the next best thing .
Trump is a hateful small-minded corrupt dipshit . Let's keep him well-away from government where he has no business being involved, in any capacity .

PyroJoeNEPA
11-07-2016, 12:48 PM
I agree that we should not turn this into a "he said, she said" debate. Plenty of other forums to argue back & forth on.... The OP question was simple--who would you chose? It would be nice to see a sampling of the pyro community on where their choice is---but lets keep it civil and simple.
Wednesday WILL be an interesting day for both sides of the aisle!

liame
11-07-2016, 01:33 PM
Those who have talked to me personally know where i stand - so not putting into print here!
However it is of the utmost urgency for all registered voters to get out there and vote! whatever side you are for.
Not only the presidency - but also Senate races, US rep races, State positions, Judges, and referendums which alot of time are very HOT TOPICS!
YES - contrary to some beliefs - each and every vote does count. I know personally of several local,state, and federal elections has been close - very close until the last vote is counted.
And if you are not registered...... :rolleyes::(

i have a very busy day tomorrow as i am on our local election board - just will be glad when Wednesday arrives it will be over!

i couldnt agree more as an example the last time the sheriff was elected he won by 15 votes it was hand counted 3 time to make sure.

ilovecrackle
11-07-2016, 01:38 PM
I agree that we should not turn this into a "he said, she said" debate. Plenty of other forums to argue back & forth on.... The OP question was simple--who would you chose? It would be nice to see a sampling of the pyro community on where their choice is---but lets keep it civil and simple.

Exactly. It would be nice to get a poll from the pyro community on where there choice is but politics and civil conversation? Those words just don't go together. lol
There is so much hate, anger and arguments back and forth about this with my facebook "friends", other media sites and even people in person its awful. It truly is sad. :(

To answer the original posts question, I guess I'm one of those personally biased, mis-informed moron idiots that will not be voting for hilary. lol :p

Bazerk
11-07-2016, 01:40 PM
Trump for me

fatcat
11-07-2016, 02:29 PM
I more concerned that no matter who wins, due to "past baggage" and the inability to get Congress to do anything, that The VP might very well become President. Therefore I would rather have Pence than Kaine so it is the Trump/ Pence ticket for me

PGH_Pyro
11-07-2016, 03:02 PM
Pence is horrible . he'd like to drag this country back 60 years . he is a fascist dinosaur. much worse even, than trump .
yikes .
i am beyond tired of this election/campaigning/media coverage/b.s.
bring on the election, damn it ...

JoSlicknuts
11-07-2016, 03:19 PM
When Trump mocked the disabled person, that was all I needed to know. The people that call Hillary dishonest are ok with a proven 60% of what comes outta the orange guys mouth is false? Like Trump said...he loves the uneducated.

fatcat
11-07-2016, 03:23 PM
Hey, don't knock going back 60 years. Those were the days when schools actually educated kids, kids played out side to get exercise, you could go to a movie that wasn't filled with foul language and worse and there wasn't the politically correct crowd , which was telling you how to live and act. Mom and Dad did that in a way that you would remember. LOL

PGH_Pyro
11-07-2016, 03:43 PM
oh, believe me i am knocking backwards motion . it's not all it's cracked up to be.
scum bag sociopath politicians like Nixon & Co. no thanks .
progress is inevitable. there's no sense in trying to resist it . it's futile.
this is not 1947, anymore. time to move on .

PGH_Pyro
11-07-2016, 03:54 PM
When Trump mocked the disabled person, that was all I needed to know. The people that call Hillary dishonest are ok with a proven 60% of what comes outta the orange guys mouth is false? Like Trump said...he loves the uneducated.

the masses are asses ... truly ... it's utter hypocrisy ...
a lot of trump supporters hate women and/or have serious mommy-issues that they project on to her ...

PyroJoeNEPA
11-07-2016, 04:11 PM
I guess she isn't so sure about things anymore???
"Clinton calls off election night fireworks"
http://nypost.com/2016/11/07/clinton-calls-off-election-night-fireworks/

And also here:

http://www.tmz.com/2016/11/07/hillary-clinton-cancels-fireworks-election-night/ (http://nypost.com/2016/11/07/clinton-calls-off-election-night-fireworks/)

RalphieJ
11-07-2016, 04:19 PM
Well, the FBI did indeed find her guilty as charged, but didn't have the festival balls to indict her. And if you really believe that 650,000 emails can be read and analyzed in 7 days, I've got a bridge for sale in Brooklyn I'd like to show you.

PGH_Pyro
11-07-2016, 04:27 PM
well, no, no crime was committed, ralphie . if she had, things would be different. why is that so hard to understand ?

PyroJoeNEPA
11-07-2016, 04:38 PM
well, no, no crime was committed, ralphie . if she had, things would be different. why is that so hard to understand ?
If she were charged and found guilty before obama left office in Jan, he would simply pardon her. Wait a few months--it isn't over until the fat lady sings.....which might be half of her staffers! Time will tell.

Bazerk
11-07-2016, 04:58 PM
the masses are asses ... truly ... it's utter hypocrisy ...
a lot of trump supporters hate women and/or have serious mommy-issues that they project on to her ...

Man if Killary had a set of nuts, this guy would have his mouth wrapped around them. Hang on for a real bumpy time coming in this country no matter who wins. I for one, am very excited to see all of the stuff that comes out and ultimately buries the clintons. The entire governmental system is a joke anymore and we are all the suckers for allowing it to happen.

chriskrc
11-07-2016, 05:17 PM
Man if Killary had a set of nuts, this guy would have his mouth wrapped around them. Hang on for a real bumpy time coming in this country no matter who wins. I for one, am very excited to see all of the stuff that comes out and ultimately buries the clintons. The entire governmental system is a joke anymore and we are all the suckers for allowing it to happen.

Very well said Bazerk. All this government wants is a status quo and term limits really need to happen. By the way PGH Pyro if it weren't for the ridiculous b.s. of liberals like Clinton and Obama I would be 2 years from a military retirement. I served my country proudly and I was pushed out back in 2006 from their political b.s. I don't have mommy issues and to say shit like that is way off kilter. She hates the military for one and my issues with her come with a lot that, plus general Petraeus got his as handed to him for literally nothing so don't say she did nothing wrong. Just ask our fallen brothers from Bengazi, oh wait you can't cause she along with Obama just let them die and lied about it .

That's my rant I'm not gonna get into this crap about her being some saint, tomorrow will what happens to our country.

PGH_Pyro
11-07-2016, 05:26 PM

she hasn't killed anybody but , if we have to keep using that stupid nickname for her, i'd rather we have a balls to the gangster wall woman in charge like Hillary when dealing with Russia/China/N. Korea not to mention the Islamic Brotherhood aka ISIS and therabouts... those are the real threats to this country.
And no, nothing is going to come out about the Clintons... stop listening to Alex Jones and wake up .

PGH_Pyro
11-07-2016, 05:28 PM
she didn't let anyone die . talk about off kilter ... sheesh . keep repeating the b.s. you hear come out rush limbaugh and sean hannity's mouths but it's still b.s. no matter.
Hilary doesn't hate the military . ridiculous and ... OFF KILTER .
;)

Very well said Bazerk. All this government wants is a status quo and term limits really need to happen. By the way PGH Pyro if it weren't for the ridiculous b.s. of liberals like Clinton and Obama I would be 2 years from a military retirement. I served my country proudly and I was pushed out back in 2006 from their political b.s. I don't have mommy issues and to say shit like that is way off kilter. She hates the military for one and my issues with her come with a lot that, plus general Petraeus got his as handed to him for literally nothing so don't say she did nothing wrong. Just ask our fallen brothers from Bengazi, oh wait you can't cause she along with Obama just let them die and lied about it .

That's my rant I'm not gonna get into this crap about her being some saint, tomorrow will what happens to our country.

RalphieJ
11-07-2016, 05:37 PM
"she hasn't killed anybody yet".......2012.........Benghazi......600 requests for security and support denied.......

JoSlicknuts
11-07-2016, 05:39 PM
Benghazi.....did someone bring up Benghazi? Talk about mental midgets. 10 Republican led special committees found no wrong doing yet some still believe Fox News and the right wing nutjobs on the radio. They likely think the movie 13 Hours was accurate and that there was a stand down order. Hillary has got some issues...but please. Trump? LMFAO. Trump economic plan gives all the breaks to the millionaires as is usual Republican policy. Do research and check put Kansas. That's Trump's economic model. Judging from the above comments, there are either a lot of millionaires in the pyro community or a lot of idiots that like to vote against their best economic interest....and I'm guessing they aren't millionaires.

JoSlicknuts
11-07-2016, 05:40 PM
"she hasn't killed anybody yet".......2012.........Benghazi......600 requests for security and support denied.......

Funding blocked by Republican legislature. Did you know that? Fox News never shares that little nugget.

Bazerk
11-07-2016, 05:42 PM
She lied about Bengazi man. Thats a proven fact. Do you deny she is not a liar? Have you ever heard of Trey Gowdy? This is a determined man that will eventually get a chance to ask all of the questions that need to be asked. He is a man in government that truly wants whats best for this country and its people. Ron Paul was the same way. People shrug him off as an old guy who doesnt know what he was talking about. That guy was willing to blow up the machine that is our government but never got the chance. In the end, this is all I am hoping for....this corrupt government to fall.

chriskrc
11-07-2016, 05:52 PM
I started my military service under Clinton and the cuts they made are what screwed us in the beginning of the war.
Well I will tell you what we just had a meeting at my job about the new health insurance cost and let me tell you because of Obama care ( which hillary supports greatly) costs are going through the roof. But apparently people really think she's great for this economy.

JoSlicknuts
11-07-2016, 05:58 PM
I started my military service under Clinton and the cuts they made are what screwed us in the beginning of the war.
Well I will tell you what we just had a meeting at my job about the new health insurance cost and let me tell you because of Obama care ( which hillary supports greatly) costs are going through the roof. But apparently people really think she's great for this economy.

Not great...just better than Trump. TRICKLE DOWN ECONOMICS DOES NOT WORK!!!! It has been proven over and over.

PGH_Pyro
11-07-2016, 06:46 PM
this comes down to the lesser of 2 evils, brothers & sisters ...
Hilary is the only good choice, in this regard.

PGH_Pyro
11-07-2016, 06:56 PM
Trump economic plan gives all the breaks to the millionaires as is usual Republican policy. Do research and check put Kansas. That's Trump's economic model. Judging from the above comments, there are either a lot of millionaires in the pyro community or a lot of idiots that like to vote against their best economic interest....and I'm guessing they aren't millionaires.

waaaayy too many knuckle-dragging idiots in this hobby/field ... voting against their best economic interests because the next idiot who likes to say "**** obama" says he's voting for trump . there are surely a few wealthy pyros in the world but in one case, I know for sure he is a Hillary supporter .
what's even more ridiculous are any women that vote for trump ... I mean ... can you say face-palm ?

PyroOz
11-07-2016, 07:01 PM
Getting fiesty in here!

The simple fact the mainstream media is against Trump is why I am on his side.

Also, I could not support someone that has the pseudo-educated, extreme left, "i'm a victim and i'm entitled" little brats of the current university system on their side. Australia has exactly the same problem. They solve "hate speech" with violence - explain that?!

Pyro Paul
11-07-2016, 07:15 PM
I'm supporting Trump for president and Hilliary for prison!! I heard Martha Stewart has a cell ready for her :cool:

displayfireworks1
11-07-2016, 07:17 PM
Since I was ask how Donald Trump felt about fireworks, I sent him an email. He sent me this video and requested I post it. Unlisted of course.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOtA2IdoJM0&feature=youtu.be

PGH_Pyro
11-07-2016, 07:57 PM
pyrooz, nobody asked for your australian and therefore, irrelevant (on this issue) opinion, bro .

PGH_Pyro
11-07-2016, 07:59 PM
dave, id say he'd be on the cpsc side of the fence and would probably love to crack down on fireworks .

displayfireworks1
11-07-2016, 08:37 PM
Since we have some people from outside of United States that view the forums from time to time, it would be great if some of the members get a picture of your voting location tomorrow. Use your phone. A photo or video of the outside of the building where you are voting. people outside of United States may enjoy seeing it. Then post the picture or video on the forums as we wait until the result are in. Every vote counts, no matter who you vote for, get out there and vote.

Bazerk
11-07-2016, 09:04 PM
1626 Isn't that the truth?

ilovecrackle
11-07-2016, 09:05 PM
pyrooz, nobody asked for your australian and therefore, irrelevant (on this issue) opinion, bro .

Dude, no one asked for your opinion either. Stop being such an @ss to everyone that doesn't agree with "your" opinion and try and be a little civil.

Shootit
11-07-2016, 09:17 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong but if you live in some states think Texas or California your vote and opinion are irrelevant.

fatcat
11-07-2016, 09:30 PM
PGH Come on man. We all appreciate the fact that you have strong opinions and you voice them, but I think you crossed the line with your response to pyro oz. That was insulting and I think you owe that member an apology. Just my 2 cents. I realize that this is a polarizing election but lets not start insulting other folks. The country will survive no matter who wins.

PGH_Pyro
11-07-2016, 09:52 PM
let's not try to smoke-screen the issue which is Trump is not qualified to be in any capacity of governmental office.
Vote Hillary Clinton .
I love Australians. I have references. Male & Female , if you know what I mean ...
Just think it odd that outsiders trying to chime in . I understand, but ...

fatcat
11-07-2016, 11:24 PM
Hey you are voicing your opinion based on what ever you perceive to be the facts. The rest of the folks have other opinions, but that is no reason to insult other people. This thread is starting to sound a lot like the old PYRO U Websight and i think we all ought to step back and take a deep breathe and say thank god for fire works or something like that Please vote the way you believe . I'm all for it But please don't belittle someone who expresses an interest into our country and the way things are going here. Like I said in a previous post, the country will survive no matter who wins.

PGH_Pyro
11-08-2016, 12:34 AM
it's not opinion, however. it's truth and it will affect everyone, in this country for years.
let's not forget that Russia has been hacking and interfering with American politics, most notably, this election ...

fatcat
11-08-2016, 12:51 AM
You mean like who gets to appoint the justices to the supreme court, which will have an effect on this country a lot longer than the new Pres will be in office. Just vote your conscience and be prepared to accept the consequences no matter who is elected. Have a great election day and stock up on your favorite adult beverages. Go shoot some pyro. That always makes me feel better. LOL Have a great day

chriskrc
11-08-2016, 07:56 AM
Well we can all agree to disagree but at least we have pyro. Today we will see what happens.

PyroManiacs
11-08-2016, 09:46 AM
Like I said in another thread. These forums are no place for political discussions. Why is this happening again? Its like you people cant help yourself but to HAVE TO call each other out on the person they are voting for. I myself have not voted since I got out of the Army in 2008, and I do not plan on voting until I feel the time is right. Between these two.... the time is not right. So much slander and negativity between both sides, I do not understand how anybody would want to vote this year. Its almost like Americans are retarded, so says the rest of the world based on educational statistics proving we have the worst educational system in the world.

By the way, you're voting for your candidates electors. Not the actual candidate. The electoral college decides who the president is.

Down with the system.

chriskrc
11-08-2016, 10:11 AM
Like I said in another thread. These forums are no place for political discussions. Why is this happening again? Its like you people cant help yourself but to HAVE TO call each other out on the person they are voting for. I myself have not voted since I got out of the Army in 2008, and I do not plan on voting until I feel the time is right. Between these two.... the time is not right. So much slander and negativity between both sides, I do not understand how anybody would want to vote this year. Its almost like Americans are retarded, so says the rest of the world based on educational statistics proving we have the worst educational system in the world.

By the way, you're voting for your candidates electors. Not the actual candidate. The electoral college decides who the president is.

Down with the system.

Yes the electoral college needs to go and you are right we are here for the love of Pyro and all that comes with it.

PGH_Pyro
11-08-2016, 10:15 AM
let's not have a repeat of hitler ...

PGH_Pyro
11-08-2016, 10:42 AM
i just voted. im done ranting for reason in this election but i leave you with this .
thanks to dave for not stifling differing opinions on this election.
i'm impressed. in pyro-U , moderators would been deleting posts like a-holes .
gods forbid anyone disagree with them .

RalphieJ
11-08-2016, 10:55 AM
i just voted. im done ranting for reason in this election but i leave you with this .
thanks to dave for not stifling differing opinions on this election.
i'm impressed. in pyro-U , moderators would been deleting posts like a-holes .
gods forbid anyone disagree with them .

Is this the same know-it-all who claimed that bird egg crackers are made of soft plastic and don't frag into sharp pieces? Hah! So much for his opinions. And you know what they say about opinions.

PGH_Pyro
11-08-2016, 11:06 AM
i dont think trump knows shit from shine-o-la about crackers.
but yes, i've seen different versions of bird egg bangers where the capsule/hemispheres were very rubbery soft and i've seen the ones that are very brittle plastic that fragment when it pops.

PyroJoeNEPA
11-08-2016, 12:19 PM
I wish it was wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

displayfireworks1
11-08-2016, 01:54 PM
This will all be history in another 24 hours, I think its great we can vent a little about a non fireworks subject. News reports are there are long voting lines here in Pennsylvania. Remember try to get a picture of your voting location, if you can and post it on the forums. People outside of United States may enjoy seeing it.
Hillary said to cancel the fireworks display if she wins, it will be interesting to see if Trump does the same. I remember Obama cancelled his fireworks display back in the day. How would you like to be the fireworks crew. I bet they have to set it up anyway in case someone changes their mind. It would be great to hear from someone on the fireworks crew how they handle this.

ras1986
11-08-2016, 02:42 PM

Down with the system.

I'm with you buddy!!!! I get bashed daily for not voting.... isn't it my right not to vote also?

PyroManiacs
11-08-2016, 03:13 PM
I'm with you buddy!!!! I get bashed daily for not voting.... isn't it my right not to vote also?

Good, so you'll like this one then...

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a128/KillaNinjaChuklz/vote_zpsy5xcvr7i.jpg (http://s10.photobucket.com/user/KillaNinjaChuklz/media/vote_zpsy5xcvr7i.jpg.html)

displayfireworks1
11-08-2016, 07:32 PM
Let the record show I did my part. I so want change in this country. We will now wait for the results.
unlisted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76_JlufPkqg&feature=youtu.be
http://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=1629&stc=1
Once the results are official for either candidate I'll probably close this thread so we don't all hate each other. Say whatever you need to say until then. No matter the results we will still have our families, our life and our love of the fireworks hobby.God Bless America.

PGH_Pyro
11-08-2016, 08:03 PM
unless trump starts nuclear war with china then we're toast
:eek:

liame
11-08-2016, 08:40 PM
http://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=1629&stc=1

wow thats a fancy voting system iv never seen that before thanks for sharing

fatcat
11-08-2016, 08:52 PM
Boy Dave you are lucky, down in my state they warn folks about taking selfies or pictures of how a person votes. Guess different states have different rules

Pyro Paul
11-08-2016, 09:00 PM
Now having cast my vote, I'm sitting back with a very strong adult beverage waiting to see how it goes. Just remember, if you don't vote you have no right to criticize whoever wins the election because lack of action on your part leaves the action up to everyone else. If you don't like the candidates then get your ass out there and run for office. Maybe then we'd get a decent candidate. Just saying...

displayfireworks1
11-08-2016, 09:40 PM
They said I could only take a picture of my own screen and not someone else's. The machine I voted on uses a credit card with a chip in it. Once you are done voting you return the card back to them. Prior to these machines we had a punch card machine you inserted a card and used this little hand held wand to punch holes in the card. I almost dropped over when they started using these about three years ago. I ran into a person I grew up with at the voting polls. I ask him if he was voting for Trump. He said "I'm not voting for that nut" LOL I saw a retired police officer standing outside passing out Trump literature. It is always fun to go and vote.

fatcat
11-08-2016, 09:51 PM
It is really amazing about the voter laws in the different states. My state doesn't allow the pictures nor do they allow any one trying to influence the potential voter within 150 foot of the entrance to the polling area. Probably be an interesting topic for some one to come up with the differences in the local election laws.. make a good project for some local high school civics class. LOL

PyroManiacs
11-08-2016, 09:53 PM
Just remember, if you don't vote you have no right to criticize whoever wins the election because lack of action on your part leaves the action up to everyone else. If you don't like the candidates then get your ass out there and run for office. Maybe then we'd get a decent candidate. Just saying...

Im going to have to ask you to kindly donate to me about $75mil to get started..... thanks. :) By the way, Im only going to spend $40mil.

The other 35mil?

What other 35mil?:confused:

fatcat
11-08-2016, 10:00 PM
PM 81 Split it with me I can always use more pyro and I'll be gladly be your VP candidate

liame
11-08-2016, 10:19 PM
It is really amazing about the voter laws in the different states. My state doesn't allow the pictures nor do they allow any one trying to influence the potential voter within 150 foot of the entrance to the polling area. Probably be an interesting topic for some one to come up with the differences in the local election laws.. make a good project for some local high school civics class. LOL

im currently not sure where NH stands on photos last i knew someone was taking it to federal court but i didnt follow up on the outcome so i didnt risk it this time (they have gone after people in past years). I do know that no one can wear anything that Promotes a party (pin, shirt, hat, etc) in the polling area. I am still coloring in bubbles for candidates. will all that said i can still cary my firearm into the voting booth with me (as long as my polling place is not a school.)

cmalloy513
11-08-2016, 10:29 PM
Wow I did not expect this thread to take off like it did. Thank you to everyone who gave their feedback. Whoever wins, wins. As Dave said we will still have our families, friends and the love of fireworks. I just hope that our country as a whole remains calm after the election no matter the outcome. Thanks again and God Bless America!

PyroManiacs
11-09-2016, 12:04 AM
PM 81 Split it with me I can always use more pyro and I'll be gladly be your VP candidate

You have been appointed!

liame
11-09-2016, 05:01 AM
(not the real Mike Pence twitter)

displayfireworks1
11-09-2016, 07:24 AM
The first thing I did this AM was wake my computer up and there it was. A Trump Victory. I was shaking my arms in the air. The United States is heading a new direction. It felt good to be part of it all. I am going to close the thread. Lets all get back to our lives, our family , work and fireworks.