PDA

View Full Version : YouTube email feedback displayfireworks1

displayfireworks1
10-28-2016, 09:34 AM
I said from time to time I would post feedback emails. Here is a recent one.
HEY DAVE FOR WHEN U GET THIS I JUST WANNA SAY BRO I AM A HUGE FAN OF U I WATCH ALL OF UR VIDEOS U POST INCLUDEIN OLD ONES U GOT ON UR WEBSIGHT I LERNT ALOT FROM U ABOUT THE SET UP OF CONSUMER 1.4 CAKES STUFF I DONT SHOOT MUCH OF FIREWORKS BUT DO LOVE THEM I ALSO LERNT ALOT FROM U OF 1.3 FIREWORKS THE PRO LINE SO TO SPEAK LOL I DOUBT WE'LL EVER GET TO MEET IN PERSON BUT JUST WANT U TO KNOW I BEHIND U 100% N KEEP MAKEIN VIDEOS FOR US UR FANS WHEN CAN N NEXT TIME U MAKE A VIDEO IF U THINK ABOUT IT GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO ME XXXXXX IF THINK ABOUT IT LOL NOW ON TO THE ? OF RICKS VIDEO FOR THE 4TH THIS YR DID HE EVER GIVE U THE VIDEO OF THE SHOOT N ALLWHERE IT SHOWS THEM GOING OFF? IF U HADNT POSTED IT YET N HAVE IT PLEASE SEND ME IT IF DONT MIND OR LOL ASK HIM SEE IF SOMEONE MADE THE VIDEO OF RICK N THE REST SHOOTIN THEM OFF THIS YR ON THE 4TH FROM HIS SHOW IN MIDDLESEX PA. TY N KEEP UP THE GR8 WORK BRO

SIGNED XXXXX AKA XXXXX

Bazerk
10-28-2016, 09:55 AM
This post hurts my face between the CAPS and spelling along side the short hand english and lack of punctuation. lol

displayfireworks1
10-28-2016, 10:00 AM
Young generation that grew up with Flip Phone text messaging. LOL

Bazerk
10-28-2016, 10:08 AM
Young generation that grew up with Flip Phone text messaging. LOL

Hey I grew up with all kinds of cell phones, even before texting was a thing, and I have never typed anything like that before in my life. lol

PyroManiacs
10-28-2016, 12:57 PM
Reminds me of my buddy when he talk-to-texts his phone. The phone does'nt recognize any pauses or periods, so he will talk this whole entire 5 paragraph story and send it to me....Ill look at it for a second and I won't even know what Im reading, lol.

Oh, and he wont go back and correct anything either that came out wrong from the auto correct. HAHA. What a knucklehead.

clr8ter
10-29-2016, 11:39 AM
If that guy were my fan, I would have "lernt" by now not to advertise it. LOL